Having seen a better quality ring of this style in the local jewelry store, I was trying to be cost conscious but upon receiving this ring, I am extremely disappointed in the quality. The braiding doesn't touch the rope consistently all the way around and making it look very inexpensive and cheap. This is being returned.
My husbad hS THIS RING IT IS BEAUTIFUL we have been married 71/2 years and he hasn't been able to wear it for the past 2. the braid and the center and the braids on the side have seperated and spin. We have taken it to a reputable jewler and have been told it can not be repaired and it is past the extended warrenty we purchased. Love the ring but won't last....
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? great
- How accurate was the sizing? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor on wear
My fiancee at the time ordered a ring just like this one when we were engaged four years ago. Sadly, that ring managed to disappear on me somewhere between work and home. So we've been looking and saving for a replacement. We were a bit nervous about ordering directly from online since images and descriptions can be stock photos that don't really represent what you're getting, or so low in resolution you can't really see any of the detail. But that wasn't the case here. The ring was exactly as pictured, and is a spitting image of the one I lost a couple years back. And the price couldn't be beat. The ordered also came with free standard shipping (5-10 days), but it somehow miraculously arrived on our back door step two days after ordering it on a Sunday. Pretty impressive. We couldn't be happier with the quality or the price. It's a very nice ring for a great price. And you can believe that since we've been looking online for the past couple years and have ordered and had to return some due to poor quality. This one's a keeper.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It looked very much like the images on the site.
- How accurate was the sizing? Seems to be accurate. It fits well, though I can't confirm the accuracy of the templates on the site. But it seems good. A jeweler said I'd be a 9 1/4, so I ordered a nine, and it's a good, snug fit.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It seems to be exactly what was described on the site and in great condition. Couldn't be happier.
Unfortunately my husband decided he didn't want to upgrade his original ring for sentimental reasons. However, the ring is beautiful. You get three designs in one: the braided center, milgrain edging and smooth outer edge. It fits true to size. Although it's a bit thinner in width than pictured, it doesn't take away from the looks. It's also a solid ring with some weight to it. And the inside is so smooth, it's like buttah. It broke my heart to return it, especially at this price! If you're debating at all, get this ring!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? A wee bit thinner
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
My fiancee loves this ring. He is a ruff kind of guy and this ring looks perfect on this hands. Also, we works out alot and uses his hands alot so with the braids the ring won't get as scratched up as quickly as a solid gold band.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? This ring was even nicer then the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? The is accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This ring is heavy and nicely braided
As many probably are I was hesitant to buy any wedding band just simply because I was worried that I would change my mind and like another one better along the way. Got ring in mail... never going to have to think that foolish thought again. This ring will put up a fight for best in show in any group gathering giving you the silent bragging rights of a real man. The workmanship is terrific. I have no complaints and also don't usually write too many reviews but hopped right onto my computer later in the evening upon receiving this ring in the mail and wrote this up without any hesitation. Guys, just buy it. This is the one, you found it. And thank you for your competitive pricing Overstock. Dedicating this ring purchase in honor of The0Great1 - HoN Legend Retired for the Better
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Great. As some have said it looks better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect. It literally could not have fit better. Granted I sized myself in a jewelry store.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The weight is there to where one can feel like you are wearing a mans piece of jewelry and the workmanship is fantastic
We're getting married in May, and as soon as I saw this ring on the website I knew it was the one I wanted for my soon-to-be husband's wedding band. The ring arrived yesterday, and it is stunning. The picture does not do this ring justice - it has a brilliant shine, and the braid design is absolutely beautiful. It's much heavier than I was expecting, which is nice. I don't think we could have gotten a more perfect ring. Thank you Overstock!
The ring was just as it was pictured, although in person I actually like it more than I did with just the photos. My husband loves it and says it really is comfortable to wear - he forgets it's on-- and this from a guy who never wears jewelry.
I bought this ring for my soon-to-be husband as his wedding band. We were very impressed with the detail and beauty of the braiding. The band width is medium size which is not too big or clunky. The sizing was true to the chart and paper band that you can try on. He has worn it around for a couple hours to make sure it fits and he liked it so much he asked if he had to wait till August to start wearing it.
Got this ring for my fiance's wedding ring. It's beautiful but not what we were expecting. The design covers only half the width of the ring. The balance is two 2mm polished bands (one on each side) that detract from the beauty of the braided section. The design should be wider or the ring itself narrower (matching the ring shown online). Overstock does show this ring in a 6 mm width, but not in size 12, so we regretfully are returning it as it was just too wide for his fingers.