I received this in the mail and was immediately displeased. For one it didn't have a 14k stamp in it like the picture suggests, not the dots inside the ring where the diamonds were mounted. Don't put up a picture of something your not selling. Also the brushed metal is somewhat deceiving in the picture as when you put it on it looks like the middle was made with tin foil and the diamond are a lot smaller then this picture suggests though it is understood that the picture is blown up. Took the ring to a jeweler who said it was worth at best a quarter of what I paid "on sale". Do not buy this product.
When I ordered this ring it was priced at $. When I got my confirmation email the next day and clicked on the link to look at the ring I had ordered, the price had dropped to $ overnight. So I get a total of a $$ bill and the price for today (less then 24 hours later) is $ less. I felt cheated and stupid. Overstock should not change prices that quickly and then taunt purchasers with their loss. The ring in beautiful but the knowledge that if I had ordered one day later I could have saved over $ being rubbed in my face as part of my confirmation was frustrating. Thank you
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the image on site was a bit enhanced
- How accurate was the sizing? the sizing was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the ring in beautiful and well crafted
I purchased this for my fiance. I thought it was absolutely stunning; however, he was looking for a different style. If I could have, I would have kept it for myself, it was so... beautiful.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very well.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality.