My husband bought me this ring for our anniversary, I thought it was so unique and different, and after reading the reviews thought I'd take a chance. It truly is beautiful and stunning, and II did get lots of compliments on it, but after only wearing it a month, one of the stones fell out!! I am careful with my rings and don't shower with them on, or sleep with them, or use hand lotion so I thought even with this style I would be OK, not so. I bought the warranty Overstock offers, so I sent it for repairs on Feb 28th, and after waiting 31 days, I called for an update. The girl did not see where it was at first, then came back and said "it should be shipping soon"... when asked when it was finished, she could not answer but said I would have it in 10-15 days. This brings the amount of time to wait at 45 days I told her, unacceptable. She seemed not too knowledgable and as if she was just reading off a script. She certainly didn't even convince me my ring was finished or would be shipping soon, so i'm crossing my fingers. I would not have bought this "insurance" had I known this. I gave the ring itself only a FAIR as to have a stone fall out so soon is probably not the best workmanship.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. At first looked great
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
I love this ring no complaints!!!I would recommend this ring and also overstock . com was very fast and accurate from the order to delivery ,would recommend this site to everyone!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? no difference
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. 10
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes