I purchased this ring for my fiancÚ in November of 2012, and it didn't even make it to July before one of the stones fell out. We took it to a jeweler to get the stone replaced before the wedding, and they found a defect with the large stone setting. The stones are held together by a tongue in groove setting, and from the manufacturer there is a defect. My wife called overstock after the wedding, and they won't stand behind the product at all, even though it is has been defective since the purchase date. THIS WILL BE THE ONLY PURCHASE I EVER MAKE FROM THIS SITE, BECAUSE THEY SELL JUNK AND WON'T STAND BEHIND IT WHEN SOMEONE CALLS THEM OUT ON IT.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
While looking for the perfect ring for my engagement I knew I didn't want something flashy and large. My Fiance and I are modest people. This ring is beautiful and well designed, It is a tasteful unique design that let her know I put some thought into choosing a ring. It stands out when compared to other rings. I am very happy with the purchase and most importantly she loves it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image represents the product well.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is great.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes