Before buying a diamond, do your homework first. This are SI1-SI2 diamonds!! For that price!!! OMG. I read a comment saying something about imperfections, but honestly I could not find them. It sparkles and sparkles no matter what kind of illumination you are. It does not come with an appraisal certificate, so I am taking it to an appraiser right away!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Band wider than the actual one.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
The ring is very dainty and sparkly. I would recommend it to a friend. Great price for the quality of diamonds.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Little on the small side
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality for the price.
The ring was shiny, sparkley, and overall very pretty if not viewed too close up. However, upon close inspection of the ring with only the naked human eye, it was obvious that something was wrong with it. I was happy with the size, shape, and style of the ring. The diamonds were just right, and I believe they were of the quality listed. It was just what I was looking for and what I expected except for a few details. My only problems with this ring are as follows: one side stone was much too long, and somewhat more slender than the other two sides, and the other side stone was set on a slant in the setting, so it was tilted downhill toward the center stone. They both looked to be manufacturer's defects, and I doubt that every one of these rings has the same problem. I really truly loved everything else about the ring, and if the one side stone had been the correct length, I would not have returned it. Another small drawback is that the listing for this ring provides vital info on diamond quality (the 4 C's), but there was no card or certificate included with the purchase to authenticate the diamond quality.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I would say inaccurate, but only because one of the side stones was more slender than the the other two, and it was visably longer than the other two stones. The other side stone was the right shape and size, but it was set on a slant, leaning inward toward the center stone - also visable with the naked eye.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The metal portion of the ring was beautiful. It was shiny, and the settings were pretty. Obviously low quality however because of the asymmetry of the stones, and the way they sat in the settings.