We got this ring as a wedding band to go with her engangement ring. The engagement ring is a "vintage/antique" look with very ornate detail. We had a difficult time finding something to match w/o having a custom band made, until this ring. It works very well with her current ring. The ring pops and has a lot of sparkle to it. Only knock would be that the picture portrays the diamonds as having a lot more pop but upon arrival they don't "Kapow!" as much as I had thought. The ring still looks amazing and can easily be worn alone or with the engagement ring. Very happy customer.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good.
- How accurate was the sizing? Yes.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality.
Think the price was too high for the small amount of gold and tiny diamonds. Pretty ring, though.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the ring looked bigger on the website, thought it would look bigger, it is very light
- How accurate was the sizing? size was just right
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
This ring was uncomfortable. The stones were too small.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Stones were smaller than on site picture
- How accurate was the sizing? Size was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Didn't care for the quality of this ring
I have been wearing this ring for about a year now. My wedding was 11 mos ago and I still love this ring. It is so very unique and I am so glad I chose it. It is a great value for the price and I think it is very well made. It still sparkles as if it were brand new. I don't think you can go wrong with this piece. It is well designed and well made.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Much better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great Quality
I like the front of the ring, but the back of the ring makes it look cheap. I bought this ring as a temporary band until I get my dream ring next year, so I am not too concerned with the way the back of the ring looks. All and all it a pretty ring for the price.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Back of the ring is not as as expected
I purchased two of these rings to put on either side of my engagement ring and sent them back because they were a little more ornate than I wanted next to my ring and they diamond quality wasn't as nice as I expected. I returned them. My only complaint is that they charge for returns unless you are not happy because the ring is damaged or what not. The order came super fast. Loved getting the rings in a short amount of time.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Ring shows very well. It is very pretty. The ring was wider than I expected. Great for a band you would wear alone.
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the diamonds was my only complaint. They are a little more cloudy than I expected.
This ring is beautiful and has wonderful detail. I love the diamonds on the sides of the ring... very tiny, but a nice bit of sparkle. However, it is very clearly marked on the inside of the ring as 10k white gold and not the 14k gold it is advertised as. I had it resized down to a 4.5 just fine. The jeweler even commented that it was a very good quality ring.
I am so delighted we found this ring online! I could not have been any happier when it arrived. It's so sparkly and beautiful and was actually even prettier than the website image. It goes perfectly with my engagement ring! I keep trying it on and glaring at it... can't wait for the wedding next month!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image actually didn't do the ring justice.. it was much prettier in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's sparkly, beautiful, and perfect!
I purchased this ring to wear as a wedding band when I'm unable to wear my solitaire ring. This ring looks like the picture (though the picture is a close up and the diamonds look bigger in it). It has much more sparkle than the picture shows. It's hard to see in the photo that there are small diamonds on the side of the ring. I find it a little uncomfortable to wear. The ridges on the side rub against my other fingers. I'm hoping I'll get used to it as I continue to wear the ring because I really like this ring a lot. The ridges on the side do not go all the way around the ring, however. I believe this ring would be easy for a jewelry to re-size, if need be (but I'm not a jeweler, so I don't know how these things work). I wouldn't recommend it as a band to go along with another ring. It is a very beautiful ring with a unique and vintage look to it that should be showcased alone.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Decent
I've been looking at wedding rings for months. I couldn't find what I really wanted and was about to just settle on a plain old band until I found this one. We're having a vintage wedding in October and I wanted something with a vintage feel to it. I wanted a unique ring and this one is absolutely perfect. The diamonds a like little stars sparkling. What's really cool is that it has 47 diamonds on it and I'll be turning 47 about 3 weeks before our wedding. Plus, my fiance told me my ring looks a lot like his mother's engagement ring. It couldn't be more beautiful or more perfect. I just wish I didn't have to wait until October to wear it. The ring is not very wide which is wonderful as I have rather short fingers. It's not bulky or uncomfortable. And it's so unique.
I am getting married in a few months and want an elegant but simple wedding band. My first thought was that i would just get a plain band but then i saw this ring on overstock.com and thought this may be exactly what i needed to give me a little "bling". I got the ring in today and love it! It kills me that i can't wear it yet because we aren't married. It's exactly what i was going for. I am not pairing this ring with any other ring and it doesn't need it. The diamonds on the inside and outside really make this ring shine.
I loved the antique look of the ring and wanted something simple, yet unique, for my wedding band. I've gotten so many compliments about it and have even impressed a jeweler with it's quality. He couldn't believe the price I paid and the workmanship that went into it.The ring is ridged around the bottom, perhaps so it doesn't turn so much, but I find it a bit strange feeling.Very, very happy with my purchase.
This ring is very classy. Understated but with a lot of sparkle. Looks antique, and the craftsmanship appears quality. It's like wearing a tiny tiara on your finger. Is perfect for the reason I ordered it: as a right hand ring for everyday use.