When I open the box it was more then I imaged it to be. It is a great buy for the price. It worth more.. Great buy:)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring is everything that you see online.
- How accurate was the sizing? You have to get your accurate size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is excewllent.....It really sparkles...
I needed something to compliment my wedding ring and this fit just right. The quality is really good too.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fairly
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
I purchased this ring as my wedding band and was nervous because my engagement ring is oddly shaped. It looks great together though as if they were made for each other!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very good.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
I was disappointed in the actual ring once I saw it in person. It came without a tag on it, the diamonds didn't sparkle at all, it was very dull, and there were scratches on the sides of the ring. It looked as if someone else bought it, wore it for a week, scratched it all up, and then returned it. Hopefully it won't be sold to someone else. I almost wonder if they sent me the wrong ring!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Didn't match description
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is horrible, don't waste your money.
I purchased this ring to accompany a pave halo engagement ring. The milgrain edging on the band perfectly matched the vintage engagement ring and though the diamonds on the band came further down on each side than on the engagement ring, it was basically the perfect choice to accompany the e-ring! My only complaint is that the diamonds on the band are SUPER tiny. Definitely small chips rather than full-cut diamonds. They seemed secure, and I never had an issue with the diamonds falling out of the band. The ring isn't solid gold- a lot of the band is hollowed out on the inside beyond where the diamonds are set. So, overall, nothing fancy but serves its purpose. Could be a great casual stacking ring!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Diamonds in the image appear larger than diamonds in the actual ring.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfectly accurate sizing.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent quality.
The Image and the actual ring seemed the same from to to hand but I didn't really know much about sizing as far as how wide the band was going to be I was always told to make sure that the band isn't too thin. The ring size was perfect! I am a size 7 and it fit like a glove. I really liked the ring I was just afraid that the band was too thin. If you are someone who is thinking about getting your engagement ring and band sautered (SP) together then this ring is fine! I did end up sending it back to get a bit of a thicker band.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The Image and the actual ring seemed the same from to to hand but I didn't really know much about sizing as far as how wide the band was going to be I was always told to make sure that the band isn't too thin.
- How accurate was the sizing? The ring size was perfect! I am a size 7 and it fit like a glove.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I really liked the ring I was just afraid that the band was too thin. If you are someone who is thinking about getting your engagement ring and band sautered (SP) together then this ring is fine!
I bought this ring back in November and unfortunately I did not wear it right away. I work as a nurse and I rarely wear my jewerly. I loved the ring when it came it was a perfect compliment to a much larger diamond ring. I wore it for the first time about a month ago and within 20 minutes I lost a diamond..........since it had been several months since I bought this ring from overstock I did not attempt to return it. I instead took it to a local jeweler (very reputable) and had the diamond replaced and prongs strengthened as much as they could. Picked it up from the jeweler today and within an hour another diamond gone!!!!! Contacted overstock not expecting much they could do and I was right. To make a long story short, but the extended warranty and remember you get what you pay for!!!
My ring is already big on it's own so i wanted my band to be under my ring and not take from it. This band really did the trick!
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? great
I was definetely leary about purchasing a ring that I could not touch. I did days of research online and in store on price and quality before deciding that I was getting the BEST deal on the type of ring that I wanted. I ended up seeing basically the same ring (only slightly different) at 4 different jewlery stores for about $300 more...which are definately out of our price range! About the ring: It is thin, but not extremely thin!! it is just about 2mm wide. It is NOT flimsy...it really holds up to some pressure. The millgrain beading is not very distinguishable in the pictures on this website, but it adds just the right amount of flair to completment the tiny diamonds, which there are about 20. The design extends half way around the ring. The clarity of the diamonds is definately not an issue. It sparkles and shines. It is really unique and I love it. It would make a great stand alone band and compliments my engagement ring just right without being overpowering or boring! i LOVE it and i LOVE how much it cost! Make SURE you know what ring size you are and keep in mind that the thinner the ring, the looser it fits! Thank you overstock.com
I lost my wedding ring while surfing and wanted to have something to wear during the several months it took for the artist who made my ring to replace it. Enter: Overstock with this inexpensive stand-in. The ring actually looked very pretty and the sizing was correct, but within a few weeks or regular daily wear, one of the diamonds fell out. This isn't a ring I would buy and wear as a real wedding ring or an eternity band, but it served its purpose.
This ring made me a very happy customer. The band is very sturdy the whole way around. The mountings do not snag or catch on anything. The diamonds have a nice sparkle to them. Upon close inspection, there are some more visible flaws, but due to the diamonds' tiny size, no one would see them unless they held the ring right up to their face. This band looks great with a solitaire!
Much prettier than the picture shows. It's a dainty ring, but the diamonds are a nice white color and very sparkly and clear. Quality is top notch. Great value! Makes for a very nice wedding band. Would be great to stack on each side of an E-ring.