The band is beautiful. The diamonds are a decent size apprx. 2 mm in diameters. There are 10 on each side of the ring and looks like an eternity band when on. It is heavy in weight and solid inside the ring. No hollowing out of band like many rings have. It scratches easily as expected, but due to the luster and width of this band, it is more obvious compared to other rings. I have received many compliments. With a little maintenance and the occasional professional polish, I think I will enjoy this ring for years to come!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image accurately portrayed the top of the product, but potential buyers should know that it is a wide band all the way around. It only narrows slightly on the underside of the band. The narrowest point is 9mm.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was accurage. Keep in mind that the wider the band, the higher in size you must go. I'm a 6.25 with a thin band, but this 6.5 ring fits snug.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is good. Sadly, gold scrathes easily and therefore every scratch shows up. The underside of my ring is already scratched quite a bit with only 3.5 weeks of wearing it only at work and outside the home (I wear it as a wedding band). The top side has a few scratches due to my clumsiness. One must be careful to avoid hitting it on things to avoid scratches.
I got this ring for my 20th anniversary and it is perfect. The diamonds shine and the ring is big & sturdy. I have gotten great comments from everyone.The only unexpected difference is that the area between the diamonds is actually a brushed gold, so it is more matte than glossy, but that wasn't a problem for me. I tend to be very rough on jewelry and so far this ring has proven to be durable as well.
I wanted to like the ring...however, the ring had very small diamonds with too many carbon spots. The ring had great weight to the band...it was the diamonds that were the issue. The return was easy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Better than what was received
- How accurate was the sizing? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ...just not what was expected. diamonds had a great number of visable carbon spots.
I returned the ring even though its a pretty ring. However a few diamonds were not that great. I do hope to reorder it in the future because I really do like it.Maybe the price will be better and I might get lucky and get one with better diamonds.
Ring looks as good if not better than pictured. I would recommend it to others.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looked better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality, bright and brilliant
I love it!!! I get many complements and enjoy wearing it. It is just what I hoped for.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
I love this ring! I was looking for a new wedding band but wanted just a little "bling". This ring does that! I've received so many complements already.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks just like image
- How accurate was the sizing? I had a little problem with the size chart, so I had to return the first ring sent.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality.
The ring was nice, but the diamonds appeared to me to be smaller than what they looked like on line. Total weight seemed less than what it appeared and stated online. I am not a professional in this area of expertise, so it could have been fine but just did not meet my expectations on on the total look of the diamonds so I sent it back.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very close - thought the diamonds looked larger in the picture than in reality. Diamonds appeared to be smaller relative to being 1 1/2 TDW in my opinion.
- How accurate was the sizing? Ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality looked good and represented well online.
very glad I bought it, it is sleek and very nice. I am more impressed than I was with the picture.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? better
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. nice and heavy i really like it
I received this ring in a very prompt manner, however, in one week it looks like I've been wearing it for 2 years. It scratches very easily on the bottom and the top. I will be returning it. I have ordered many things and this is the first time I have been disappointed. I don't feel it is worth the cost.
I love this ring. It is gorgeous...I actually pined for this for a couple of months until one day it was 10% off. It is to be my wedding band, so now I am in a bit of a hurry to get married... I can tell it will take some getting used to though. It has ridges on the sides where the diamonds start and my fingers will have to adjust. Also, make sure to take note that this is not a comfort fit band!! It is equally wide in the back so you may need a size larger. (I got a half size larger and it's perfect.)
with gold prices what they are, what a huge steal. this ring is very sturdy and weighty. Someone before me reviewed that her ring came "matte" or brushed'; mine was not - it was a regular polished sheen, but either way, the ring is a looker!! People always catch a glimpse at it and comment on how simple but beautiful it is. It definitely flatters someone who has long slender fingers. It looks like it was hand-crafted by a jewelry designer. This ring is amazing!!