You will be happy with this purchase. We bought our wedding rings 6 years ago with the intent on buying a second band to go on the other side of my wedding ring, but when we went back to the jewelry store they said they could not find it. I searched for months and finally found it on Overstock.com. I am extremely happy with the purchase and it matches the other band perfectly.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The picture onsite is enlarged, but I was trying to match the band to my wedding ring and this is an exact match.
- How accurate was the sizing? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I cannot tell the difference from the band I had and this one. Diamonds are beautiful.
I have had this ring for a year now. It is beautiful and lines up perfectly with my two tone bar engagement ring. The diamonds are nice and clear and the perfect size to not be too gaudy, but yet still catch a couple stares. And compared to the first custom made ring that I got form a jewelry shop for twice the amount this ring looks twice as good. Worth every penny. Thank You Overstock
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks just like the Picture
- How accurate was the sizing? True to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Surpassed my expectations
We ordered the 1/2 carat anniversary ring first and although it was very pretty, the stones were just too small to go with my engagement ring. My husband sent it back and ordered me this ring instead. I am so happy with it. It is gorgeous and so reasonably priced when you compare it to what jewelery stores are charging for a 1 carat anniversary ring. I have had lots of compliments, the stones are a good size and sparkly. Definitely looks more expensive than what we paid and definitely worth the money. Overstock are great to order from and we are very happy with our purchase.
This ring is exactly as seen in the picture. The stones look large and are truly colorless in appearance. No inclusions are apparent to the naked eye. It is a far better buy than anything I have seen for the price among other off-price retailers. I actually returned a 3-stone ring to Overstock prior to ordering this ring; it was smaller than the picture led one to believe and just did not have the quality appearance of this ring. The shank is sturdy and there are no sharp edges anywhere on the ring. It sparkles and looks like much higher graded stones. I couldn't be more pleased with the purchase.