I just received this ring, as I wanted to see how rose gold would look with my very pale skin. I love it! It's such a dainty and pretty ring, and I want to get some real gold/diamond stackers to go with it. The only negative is that the round shaped bezels are slightly higher than the marquise-shaped bezels (with rounds in them, too) so it's not totally smooth and they bump out just a little bit more. Not a big issue for me, I'm sure I'll get used to it like I have with other rings.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect/matched my ring sizer for the size I ordered
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's very nice
This is definitely a keeper .A little smaller then the image ,but it is a very pretty ring .Beautiful rose tonecolor ,matches the rose bangles and morganite ring in 10kt rose gold,I also perchased from Overstock
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? A little smaller then the image ,but still a nice ring
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality excellent
I had to return this because it didn't quite match the ring I wanted to stack it with--but it is such a dainty and pretty ring. Especially for the price--you wont be sorry you purchased it. It is very tiny which adds to how darling it is! Overstock was great aout the return--I love this website!
I am in love with rose gold. I have an engagement ring that is solid rose gold with white gold prongs and topped with a very large rock. I was getting bored with my usual wedding band so I ordered this fully expecting to send it back. It looks very similar to a popular style in a jewelry store that has baby blue boxes, so I thought I'd check it out for fun. I have never seen plated rose gold before. I am so pleasantly surprised. The two go together perfectly. What a fun little change! I am pretty hard on jewelry so we'll see if it holds up. I hope the plating lasts for a while!
Very delicate but beautiful and just what I was hoping for. Lovely rose gold color and sparkles like real!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Matched, although the actual looks smaller.
- How accurate was the sizing? Just right.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
This ring is pretty but much thicker and less delicate in person than in the stock images
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Much less delicate in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Runs slightly small
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Decent, but not great. Very thick metal and uneven milgrain
I was just about to buy a ridiculously priced rose gold ring when I came across this beauty. It's perfect! Not very big but that's what I wanted, an everyday ring. I was surprised at how quickly it arrived, after just 3 business days! Will definitely be purchasing from Overstock jewelry again!
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
I was looking for a simple, but pretty rose gold ring, and that is exactly what I found! The coloring is very clear and the details are beautiful; just like in the picture. I usually wear an 8 on my ring finger, but this one runs a little large. Not enough that I'd send it back. I didn't realize that the pattern circles for 75% of the band. Thought it was all around. Again, not that big of an issue. Comfortable on my finger, but does bump against other rings- will have to wear by itself. Shipping was quick and painless, as always with Overstock!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate- detailing is very delicate on the band.
- How accurate was the sizing? A little large.