I bought this and a letter E for my kids names in the 14k rose gold version because they didn't have the E available in the plated sterling silver version for a third the price. Comparing the two the 14k version rose gold is lighter and less coppery but they match well enough to be worn on the same chain. The diamonds are bigger and much more sparkly on the 14k version as well I also use and prefer the chain on the 14 k version. The chain is bigger and cheaper looking on he B as expected for the price. Overall if you can afford the 14k version it's a better quality product but you can't beat the price for the sterling plated it's a great deal for the same look.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Hard to tell on the screen vs. the pendant because it's so large on the screen and they appear to use the sane photo for the 14k version as they do the played sterling scer version.
- How accurate was the sizing? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Ok the rose gold was a bit more coppery than the 14k and the diamonds are smaller and don't have much sparkle.
This was a surprize gift for my daughter...She loves it. Only lt takes it off to clean. It's perfect with the herring bone style neck chain.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
This necklace looks as nice as on the picture. I thought that it had more substance to its weight. It is very lightweight, which may be the preference of some. Overall, its pretty and looks great on a teenager.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I thought this item would be of more substantial weight
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was not an issue
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality