The description doesn't say -- but this is a flat charm. It's good to look at on only one side. I don't care for charms like that. Other than that, it's okay. If that doesn't bother you, then I would say it's a decent charm. I'm not sure I think it is worth $40. Undecided if I will return.
This charm is a sweet rendition of the sand dollar and it made a great addition to my sea life charm bracelet. I will enjoy this for many years to come. It is very light in gram weight, as the charm itself is very thin, but the concept and design are very good. Given the gram weight, it could have been lower in price, I think since 14 kt. gold is only in the 50% range for gold content with the balance comprised of alloy. Overall, this is a nice little charm and easy to add with the spring ring closure. I am pleased with this purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
I would not recommend as is very thin & delicate. Does not look as though it would be an item that will last long.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Was smaller & thinner that I expected
- How accurate was the sizing? Am not good with sizing so was expecting item to be larger
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very thin & delicate
I ordered a sand dollar gold charm and was very impressed with the quality and price. The ordering process and speedy delivery was excellent. This is my second year to buy a gold charm and plan on continuing to purchase more if I can expect the same quality and value. The low shipping fee is a plus!