I got this ring to wear on my index finger...I didn't want anything too thick since I have another ring on that hand and didn't want to overpower things. I have bought two cheaper rings, one steel and one gold plated. In each of these cheaper rings the finish wore off in weeks. This is a much better choice!
I lost my wedding ring and I got this one to replace it. I wanted something very thin and comfortable and I found it! I love that it came in white gold. It is perfect!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Great!
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful!
I was a bit weary about buying such a special object as a wedding ring online, but the price/quality ratio convinced me to go ahead with it. I have not regretted it one single moment. We got the perfect subtle wedding ring we wanted.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. perfect
My husband does construction, works with electronics and plays the guitar. He had been wearing a wedding band that was a family heirloom, but he was constantly taking it off because it got in his way or scratched things. He mentioned that he wished he had a thinner band, so I chose this very thin 2mm band. It's perfect for his needs and he keeps it on all the time. This makes us both happy!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image on the site was accurate.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the ring is excellent.
Thank you so much for having the 2 mm band in a man's size. He wears a family ring normally on the left hand so adding this to it works for us or getting used to wearing this band on his right hand isn't so awkward. My matching band is exactly the delicate band of yellow gold I have always wanted.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect sizing. He wears a 13 in a wider band but the 12.5 is perfect for this narrow band.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Exceptional quality
it is a plain band. Nothing more, nothing less. I am using it as I have bad arthritis and cannot fit my actual wedding ring over knuckles.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
this ring is exactly what i wanted. i have received all positive comments , it is very thin, perfect for me.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellent
I bought this ring for my index finger. It is thin but very comfortable on that finger. I like the fact that it is 14kt gold. It's hard to find real gold these days for an affordable price. It shines because it's 14kt. It is a great buy
I bought this as a ring guard for my eternity band, and its perfect. It is very petite, and probably wouldnt work by itself, but is great with other rings. The sizing is right on, but it is actually a bit smaller than 2mm, more like 1.5mm, and it is very thin. Seems like decent quality, and have zero complaints!