For the price, the ring is wonderful but the inclusions are quite visible to the naked eye. I had never realized how important clarity is in diamonds until I received this ring. This is the sole reason I couldn't bring myself to give this ring 5 stars, which is probably unfair on my part, given how cheap the ring is. A clarity of I1-I2 does means you can see the flaws with the naked eye, so this ring is exactly what it says it is and for the price it is outstanding value, that I could not find cheaper elsewhere. So my advice would be, if you can't afford to pay more, buy this ring as it is beautiful and I get a lot of positive comments on it. However, if you can afford to pay more, go for better clarity, SI2 or higher. As for the color, I don't think anyone but a diamond merchant would have a problem with it. The difference between a D color diamond (colorless) and these H-I color diamonds (near colorless) is barely perceptible when on your finger. The band is a nice thickness and weight, not at all flimsy, and it is a generally well constructed ring.
The ring was great but didn't have it for a month and a stone was lost Im hoping to recieved a full credit plus my rewards back because it was less then a month when the ring lost a stone but I would get it again
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? just as nice
- How accurate was the sizing? perfected
After only wearing this ring for 9 months both a round diamond and a baguette fell completely out of the setting. Upon contacting Overstock I was only able to receive an in store credit of $20 as there is NO WARRANTY for this purchase. I loved the righ fron the start but it's going to end up costing me more to replace the missing diamonds. Wish I would've just gone to a local jewler to have something similar made as they would've had a warranty associated with the purchase. I guess you get what you pay for.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image on the site was the exact ring we received.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor quality; After wearing the ring for less than a year, two diamonds fell out. No warranty on this item.
Great deal!! Looked for a long time for something to match my diamond engagement ring...this was worth the wait. Price was extremely reasonable.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent