My wife recently lost her original wedding band at the beach. We looked at all the department and jewlry stores around town and online. The cheapest ring was going to set us back $200 after taxes and shipping. We were both happy to find this suitable replacement ring for a very acceptable price. I believe the ring is a little lighter than her old one, but we still consider it a good deal.
I lost my wedding band and had a milligrain anniversay band that looked better along side a plain band. I'm happy with the purchase, didn't buy the 14 ct overlay because I was afraid it would rub off with wear. Nice price too!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? a tad lose, but not a problem
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
We ordered our wedding rings from overstock.com and were delighted with how nice they are. They look just like the picture that was presented online. They arrived quickly and were presented in pretty ring boxes. We couldn't have asked for better service or quality for the money spent.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Exactly
- Did the product fit true to size? Perfectly
- How is the quality of the product? Very good
I ordered this ring a few weeks ago, and I listened to the previous reviewers. I needed an 8 (in case my finger swelled on our wedding day), but everyone said to order a half size to a size larger. So, I did. It's kinda huge. However, not so big that it will fall off my finger, and I plan on having my engagment ring on the outside, so it will stay in place. (This is the problem with taking reviews as infallible truth). I would say, go ahead and order your size, if it doesn't fit, print out the ring sizing guide, and compare the ring to that. You should know by how much you should change the size, and return the ring for another one. The product itself: A gorgeous ring. It matches my fiance's grandfather's ring quite well (that's the ring that he's using). It's great quality, and a great price. Over $100 cheaper than anywhere else I could find it. This is everything I was looking for; Milgrain, white gold, not bank-breaking. Good Deal!!
My husband and I purchased this ring as my wedding ring one year ago. I love it and I have worn it happily every day. I don't take it off of my finger unless I'm doing the dishes. Perhaps that is why it cracked a few weeks ago. (Not just cracked, but really, an entire 3mm section of the ring just broke off and is forever lost on the streets of Cherry Hill, New Jersey.) I am getting the ring repaired, and it will cost about $***. Not a bad deal when you consider how inexpensive the ring was, but I had expected it to be sturdier I guess. Just be aware if you purchase this ring that gold is soft, even if it is 10k gold.
With age my fingers have swollen at the knuckles and my original wedding band is a wide gold band which is difficult to get off and on. This ring is perfect - it goes over my knuckle w/o any problem and not being so wide it does not hold water or lotions under it. I hardly know I have it on.
I wanted a band to wear around the house daily, as I do my house work an all. When I saw this I knew it was what I wanted, and was pleasantly surprises at how shiny is it! Watch out for the sizing though as I had to return mine for half a size bigger.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Just about right
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
I am so pleased with my purchase and not disappointed on any level.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly the same
- How accurate was the sizing? sizing was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality of the product is amazing
My old wedding ring is speckled with diamonds and I was always having to take it off in order to cook or do anything messy. I wanted a plain gold band to wear every day, but didn't want to spend a fortune. This was a great deal and just what I was looking for. Plus, it arrived almost immediately.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? comparable
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it's a little thin, but a great deal for the money
I was disappointed for the size but the product in the scale of 1-10 ; i'll put it in a 4 scale.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? not the same;disappointed.
- How accurate was the sizing? size 4 is smaller than my wife usually had;I should have order around 5.5
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fair