this is a perfect, delicate ring. it's so simple and it looks very nice. i wear this as my wedding band and bought it specifically to go with an antique engagement ring. i wear the band all the time and do not take it off. it's so lightweight i barely feel it on. this is a great ring if you just want something simple yet good quality. the price was great too.
This ring is perfect for the female that ain't to flashy or needs a ring to wear to work. I have my wedding band set but it's on the bigger size and just wanted something to wear to work that wouldn't get caught on my gloves and get ruined by chemicals from the laboratory. This ring perfect for just that, but if your looking for flashy or to stick out then no this ain't the perfect ring. The quality is amazing cause with what I do it hasn't changed since I got it, PERFECT that is all I can say. Thanks.
The shipping was next day. This was to replace my wife's band which I bought in Altoona in 1968 for $26.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Right on the money.
- How accurate was the sizing? Just right.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seems goo.
I purchased this ring in addition to a diamond band to go with my engagement ring. I was looking for a plain, thin white gold band and that is exactly what I got. Very prompt shipping from Overstock as well. I don't know how you could be disappointed with this ring since its a pretty straight forward purchase.
This is an elegant gold band. It isn't very thick but but it is well made and comfortable to wear. It can go with many types of rings. It was a good purchase and worth the money. If you want to wear it alone it is just a simple elegant small gold band.
I purchased two of these bands to accompany the plain white gold 2mm band that I've had for years. After 20-some years of insisting that I only liked white gold, I found myself wearing basically all yellow gold. I didn't want to replace my original band, but instead, I wished to do something to make it match either yellow or white gold. For a milestone anniversary, we bought two of the yellow gold bands to sit on either side of my identical white gold band. I LOVE THEM. the width of the band is small, so it is very dainty when worn by itself (which is why I fell in love with my original one in the first place). When stacked, they look wonderful. The metal is shiny and just looks so elegant. Also, if you have small fingers like I do, these rings do come in small sizes (like 4 and 3.5), and you won't have to worry about getting them resized on your own. Also, they do run true to size.
I bought this to go with another band I purchased and it is a nice size to where it fit perfectly against the other band..It is very nice! The polished gold really glows.. The sizing on this ring is perfect!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It is a small 2mm sized ring/band..
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
I got two of them, and mix them with other rings, silver or gold. My thicker wedding ring had to be cut off in the emergency room, so I think several narrow ones could be cut off at home if my hand swells again. It is very comfortable.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
Great band - not too big nor too small. Doesn't catch on things! I wear it around the house or when working. Doesn't catch like my wedding set.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Great
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
I've been wearing this ring almost daily for over two years now. It has held up well and is nice and dainty looking. It's a thin band, which I prefer to bulky bands.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Yes. Perfectly.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent.