In the less than two months of wearing the ring two of the three stones fell out. I've had better made $2 rings then this very expensive one.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring looked exactly the same until the stones fell out.
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poorly made.
Ring was very nice as expected onlty wish the packaging was nicer. A nicer ring box would have made the presentation of the gift much better.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Yes. Very similar.
- How accurate was the sizing? My guess is that the sizing was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Product looks to be as advertised.
This ring is the exact duplicate of one I found in a local jewelry store except it was a litte less expensive on your site! I am very pleased with my purchase!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. super quality--just like the one foung in a local jewelry store!
I helped pick this out as my Christmas gift this year. I have been quite please with this ring so far. It's small enough that it feels and makes my hands feel dainty. Yet, it's big enough that people can see it and appreciate it.The stone is an unexected colour for me which has brought in tons of compliments. I just received more today, actually.The band is also nice. It's very sturdy and rounded. It fits well on the finger with no rough spots.All in all, a great little ring. I'd suggest it to anyone looking!
This is the second time I purchased this ring. The first time was two years ago, I had the ring for just over a year and then lost it. I went a year without the ring but I couldn't stop thinking about it! It is so lovely and dainty. It sparkles a lot and I get many comments on it. It looks great on my finger, the color is vibrant and compliments everything I wear. I approve of the quality, it has never broken or gotten old looking. It is the perfect ring for me and the price is right!
I bought this ring for my 21 year old granddaughter's college graduation. She has two children. her birthday and the children's birthdays are all in August. The middle stone represents her, the two side stones represent the children. When she opened it she was speechless. She absolutely loves it. Definitely a winner.
Overall, this ring is beautiful. The Peridot is complemented by the diamonds on each side and the white gold finish. This is the kind of ring I can wear everyday or for special occasions because it isn't overly large. Although it is slightly smaller than I expected (compared to the first ring I ordered, but sadly returned), I actually think this size is just right for my small hands. I just love my ring and would recommend it to any Virgo.