It's a nice looking ring for the price. It looks good, it's nice and shiny, and the diamonds aren't discolored. For the price I paid, it is exactly what I was expecting and it is satisfactory. I bought this ring to symbolize my promise to stay committed and in the future when affordable, to purchase an adequate engagement ring when we are ready. My girlfriend thinks it's pretty and it's perfect for the purpose I intended. I would definitely recommend it if you're on a lower budget and it isn't for an engagement.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image obviously looks bigger, the ring I was expecting to be smaller but it was smaller than expecting.
- How accurate was the sizing? I got a size 4.5 and it was a bit too loose for the finger I measured, I would probably look to get half a size smaller next time.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The gold is nice and shiny, the diamonds I didn't expect too much because of the price I paid and what it is, but overall the quality is great for the price.
This ring looked perfect from the moment I saw it. I purchased it after comparing it too several other rings and realizing it was the only one that had the size to fit my girlfriends finger (Sz. 4) It fits her PERFECTLY and shines brilliantly in the light. It is a great quality ring and feels great. The band was thin and taller then I expected, but Perfect despite that. It's a perfect dainty ring for my beautiful girlfriend of 2 years. I recommend it to anyone. She loved it and immediately started posting pictures on her Facebook and to her mom and sister, etc. She can't stop looking at her hand... it makes me feel really good to know she loves it. I am sure your girlfriend/wife will love it too!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The image makes it seem that the metal the diamonds are on aren't connected when they really are when you hold it in person.
- How accurate was the sizing? It fit my girlfriends right ring finger perfectly (Size 4)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The product is great and very small. But it is perfect for the 2 year anniversary of our relationship.
So I gave it to my girlfriend who wears a 4.5. She loved it. I mean, I knew that she would like almost any piece of jewelry that I bought her just because I bought it, but I could really tell that she genuinely thought the ring was beautiful. It is a pretty dainty ring, I suppose. But that makes it perfect if the person who's supposed to wear it is going to put it on her ring finger. She's happy with it, so I'm giving this a five. It's everything I thought it would be and her reaction to receiving the ring exceeded my expectations.
I purchased this ring to wear in place of my wedding ring in the winter when my finger is smaller and my regular ring is too large. I was looking for a dainty ring because I have small fingers (my ring size is 4). This is a very dainty ring, the diamonds are small but sparkly. What surprised me was the depth of the band (seen when looking down on the ring), which is quite large. You can't really tell that by looking at the picture. The width of the band (looking towards the front of the ring as shown in the photo) is quite small, as you can see. The thickness of the depth dimension of the band does give it more of a contemporary look. But it might bother you if you are accustomed to rings where the bands are closer to your finger size. It takes a little getting used to for me. Otherwise, I love this ring. It has a very contemporary style and is quite beautiful.