This ring is very petite. I like it best paired with a more substantial but plain band. (I have it paired with my wedding band-- it's my husband's birthstone). In dim light the sapphires don't look like much, but the first time I brought it into the sun, they shone. The pictures don't really show, but this is a half-eternity band. The half that is covered in stones stands higher than the base of the ring, which is the plain white gold. I've been wearing nonstop for several weeks with no noticeable scratching or warping of the band.
I ordered two blue and one yellow to wear them all together. The rings are great. Though very delicate they look very nice especially together and craftmanship is very good. I am very pleased with my purchase. I often order jewerly from Overstock, most of the times I am very happy and this time O left me very satisfied again. Thanks!
After receiving this ring in the mail, I returned it immediately for a refund. Overstock.com kept almost $30 of my money between "restocking fees" and return shipping fees. So, basically I paid Ovetstock.com $30 to look at a cheap ring. Awesome customer service. Needless to say, I will NEVER be shopping with OS again. :(
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? not at all
- How accurate was the sizing? Don't know
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. cheap, extremely thin, stones were BLACK and tiny
I have bought two of these rings, and have been very satisfied with them. The stones color is a bit darker than the pictured, but it is still very beautiful and shines well. They are small and petite bands, and are great for stacking. My wife is very happy with them, and I would definitely recommend to a friend.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The stone color is darker than shown
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This ring was very beautiful and well made
Bought this as a temporary wedding band as my fiance and I decided to wait to do my custom band until our 1st aniversity. This was exactly what I was looking for and was an excelent price, the only flaw that I found when I got it was that the gems sat up a bit taller that I had anticipated. Good buy.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image was accurate, but I wish they would have dome one straight on to shot how tall the gems sat.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
this is a lovely ring. i cannot wear silver, which with the price of gold is the precious metal for today! so 10 k is a good substitute as 14k is often to costly for everyday people. purchased 2 to wear on each side of several rings and it works very well. i am very pleased with the purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? comparable
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seems good
Sapphire is foggy & lighter blue than the picture. It is a white gold ring, but it is yellow gold along sapphire. Ring size- too big. I wear 8.5 and ordered 9, hoping to fit ok on my middle finger. No, it was too loose.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Different
- How accurate was the sizing? Too big
The ring was exactly what I was looking for. It is petite but looks good next to the band and wrap I plan to wear it with. The sapphires are very dark,but that is what I wanted. They match the sapphires in the wrap perfectly. I purchased the ring to wear as an eternity band and it met all my expectations. I love it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very close to actual ring
- How accurate was the sizing? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
I had ordered 2 ring. They were beautiful the only problem the colors were not the same. One was darker than the other. But I would recommend the ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks like the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
Very happy with my purchace, beatiful color, perfect sizing, famtastic stacking ring or wear alone as band.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. perfect
I ended up getting this as my wedding band. I have a white gold engagement ring that has half eternity princess cut inset diamonds that run under the solitaire larger diamond. I had difficulty matching the princess cut inset diamonds in my price range, so I started looking for alternative stones. My fiance and my son and I all have blue stones for our birth stones, so the blue sapphire had special meaning to us. This ring is narrow, but large enough so that you can see the stones and their color. From far away it looks like a black diamond band until the light hits it and you can see the blue. I think this would make a nice stand alone ring as well. And my fiance was so impressed he's already considering buying me a 2nd one to stack on the other side of my engagement ring or as a stand alone ring on another finger.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. appears to be good quality. I wish some documentation came with the right about the quality.
This is really pretty, but the description does not specify that it is only a semi-eternity band and that the stones do not go all the way around. If that is what you are looking for, then this is a cute, delicate band and the sapphires are a pretty deep blue (I think there is some rhodium on the setting that makes them appear deeper). I was looking for a full eternity ring to stack with others, so it is going back...
I wanted something different for my wedding band. My engagement ring is set up higher so I really liked that I was able to find a band that set a little higher than most. The stones are dark as other reviewers said but I love the deep navy color. This band was exactly what I had been looking for and a great price to!
Dark and dramatic, eye-catching design. sapphires are truly vibrant. People ask me where I got it and I tell them overstock! Thank you for having patience with me. I was worried as I have never bought jewellery online before. Great service and easy to navigate on the site. Pleasure doing business.
The ring really does look just like the picture, however, it is higher than one would assume. Very thin, dainty, seems to be good quality for the price and exceptionally fast shipping. The stones are pretty dark, but as to be assumed with such a low price. It definitely seems to be run big, so I would recommend ordering a size smaller...
I love this ring! I originaly bought the emerald one for my mother and ended up getting this one for myself. And then the 14K one was on sale and I bought the last one, even though it isn't the right size! If you got these rings any where else, they'd be $200+ There is a tad color difference in some of the stones, but to be honest, I think it is expected when you are not buying from an expensive jewler. Not every place will only match exact colors. The difference isn't enough to send back or really be notice by others.