I loved this ring when I first received it. I had it for about three months and by the end of the first month it started to feel worn down. By three months I had already lost one of the smaller diamonds. I used my warranty to get a new one and again after a month it felt worn down and after three months of having it I just lost two more small diamonds. I would not recommend the ring to anyone.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks bigger in the picture
- How accurate was the sizing? It was a little to big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was very terrible. It starts to feel worn down very quickly.
My soon to be husband and I ordered our rings a few days ago. They just came in today, I received his and was pleased (looked just like it should). Mine however was an entirely different story. Yes I expected the stones to be a tad smaller, not as brilliant. What I did NOT expect was the fact that those pretty side stones are almost non existent, it looks more like the ring has these weird studs on the sides until you hold it right up to your eyeball and then you can say "Ah ha! There they are!". The bands are even more delicate than they are portrayed. I work a lot with my hands, I bartend and ride horses. I expect it won't be long before they give way (good thing I got that warranty). All in all I guess you get what you pay for. The ring is "cute" to say the very best but let's face it ladies, do we want "cute" for our wedding ring? No, we want gorgeous, beautiful. Luckily my man has promised he will buy me another ring before five years, one that I won't be ashamed to wear.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? not close
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. average
I'm getting married later this month and this set is perfect for me! It's a little smaller than I was expecting; for some reason the picture made it seem like it was going to be a little bigger, but I am not at all displeased! It's very dainty and cute and offers more than enough shine! It was such a great deal too! Very pleased with my purchase!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Makes it appear bigger.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very Accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great Quality!
Pretty ring but it was not made well. Only been worn for about 8 weeks and the side diamonds are falling out. NOT IMPRESSED! This is my last (& only)purchase from Overstock.com. Do not buy unless you don't care!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very small compared to the picture!
- How accurate was the sizing? It was a little big.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Crap! Diamonds falling out after only a few uses.
(Alexxa his wife) I wore my ring the 3 weeks I was engaged then only here and there after I got married because the ring was a little too big on me--Hubby accidentally got the wrong size. I've been married 6 months now and have honestly worn it for only about 8 WEEKS. THE SIDE DIAMONDS ARE FALLING OUT! NOT A GOOD QUALITY RING. NEVER PURCHASING FROM HERE AGAIN!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring looks HUGE in the picture and is really small in real life.
- How accurate was the sizing? It was fine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The gold is pretty and the set is really a nice set but the diamonds are falling out and I RARELY wear it.
I was looking at buying another ring from this site but before I could buy it, it went out of stock. So I moved on to look for some more rings and found this set. Showed it to everyone and they loved it. Bought it the moment I got the chance and waited for it to get here. Was so happy when it did. Opened the box and was thoroughly pleased with what I found inside. Yes, it's quite a bit smaller than the picture, but that's to be expected to a degree. They're marketing pictures, they're supposed to be bigger to show the details and everything. But that's not to say it still isn't gorgeous. The center diamond is small but in a quaint and cute way and it has a great shine to it. Not all gaudy and out there. The side diamonds, while pretty small, still give off a good shine and add a some good flair to a great ring. The size of the band itself looks pretty small and frail but it really isn't. My fiancée works with her hands a lot and in the time we've had it, it hasn't tarnished, broke or bent at all. It's a pretty tough little piece of jewelry. It looks great on her finger and I can't wait to see both rings on her finger. Great buy with great quality and a great price. Really happy with it. Would definitely suggest this to a friend.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Smaller
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, seems really thin, but stands up to a lot. Good luster in the diamonds too.
I love my ring!!!! my fiance bought this for me after we searched every where to find the perfect one which brought us to this ring and i fell in love with it!!! it fits like a glove, its small, and most of all its simple. i didn't want any crazy ring or one that looks like its worth a fortune either just something to say that we are together and we made the commitment to show it and this did the trick! and as for durability, i have already put it through a lot and the ring has held up wonderfully! its the perfect ring for me and i would not have wanted any other!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? smaller
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. awesome!!!