The diamonds in the ring had little to no sparkle. The top looked like metal texturing rather than diamonds which was disappointing because the other reviewers loved it. You get what you pay for.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? fair
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. disappointing
I am very satisfied with this ring. I wear it frequently and it fits my needs.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- How accurate was the sizing? a little big
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
I decided, after a very active summer, that I wanted a ring that I was able to wear when my husband and I do outdoor activities like hiking, biking, etc. My engagement ring and wedding ring is 2 ct. total, and I was always afraid of something happening to it. I had been looking all over for a delicate, inexpensive, diamond band that I wouldn't mind if something happened to. It was a long search, but when I found this ring, I fell in love! I just got it in the mail today, and the pictures don't even do it justice. It is so beautiful, and dainty! Exactly what I was looking for! One of my co-workers was telling me that she wanted to find an inexpensive band as well, and I've already recommended this one to her. Very happy with my choice!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? So much better in person
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fantastic