although the ring seemed a tad larger on the image i was still happy to have it! it has the right amount of sparkle and brilliancy and very shiny as well. i purchased this ring to replace my wedding band as i became allergic to it. this ring gets plenty of compliments and is easily paired up with any other ring! love it!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? image made it seem slightly larger than the actual product. the scale of which it is measured on is off.
- How accurate was the sizing? spot on!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality!
This is a good little ring. I received what I paid for. And it would make a great wedding band for a young couple on a limited budget.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? diamonds appear larger in the image
- How accurate was the sizing? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good for the money spent
I bought this as a nice low cost solution for my wife as a second wedding band on our anniversary. The picture shows that even though the diamonds might be lower quality, you are still getting a good ring. I opened the box and was shocked, they look like their milky. I am returning before my wife even sees...buyer beware.
This ring is so beautiful. It is feminine and dainty, yet is made well (stones are securely set) and sparkles like crazy. I have gotten compliments every time I wear it. My two best friends and I all bought one - we all hit a momentous age (birthdays) and decided to buy them as best friends rings (our friendship has survived many years - an eternity, so why not mark that with eternity rings?). We all love our purchase!!
I was pleasantly surprised at the clarity of the diamonds. Granted the diamonds are small as you'd imagine but the stones weren't dull/foggy as I had assumed. They give out a pleasant shimmer. My wife's only complaint is that the bottom diamonds scratch her face as she applies lotion. something to consider when buying any infinity ring.