I bought this to go next to a 14k rose gold ring. The color matched great, but I've only been wearing it for 1 month and the rose gold color is gone. *** wasted as far as I'm concerned, it should have lasted longer than 1 month!! I don't usually have a problem with my rings changing color. Spend the extra money and get solid gold.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? smaller
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Looked good at first, but didn't hold up to wearing
I would expect the color of the metal to fade over time because it is plated, however, these faded rather quickly.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very real
- How accurate was the sizing? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. OK
I really love this rose gold ring. I didn't give it a full five stars because I don't know how well the gold overlay will hold up and also the description states an eternitiy ring, but the stones only go about half way around. Its great to stack and I love the milgrain texture.Looks great with my real diamonds too, although dainty, it looks fine on its own.