I will never ever buy anything from O.com again. This was an anniversary gift from my husband who ended up going to Kay Jewlers and bought me a beautiful necklace much bigger than this one and for the smae price. I hate when online companies advertise garabage like this total fail.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Much smaller than image, necklace is so thin and weak, it crumpled and bent up in less than a week. will be shipping back ASAP
- How accurate was the sizing? not accurate at all
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very poor quality
I have been looking for a simple gold cross and have recently been obsessed with rose gold. I spent weeks looking for a cross in retail jewlery stores and had absolutely no luck. I was almost about to have a jewler design and build one from scratch for me but I wasn't sure that I wanted to spend the several hundred dollars on such a venture. I decided to check the O and I am so glad that I did! This cross is petite and understated, yet still gets noticed. I think the chain is the perfect size for the cross and I wouldn't want it any thicker. I wear it 24/7 and have no worries about the chain being too thin. The diamond accents are a nice touch and makes the piece look much more expensive than it actually is. I bought a pair of rose gold studs to match, but because of diamond accent, my silver earings still look great with the necklace. You won't be dissapointed!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? as shown
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate sizing
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. better than expected
I really like this cross pendant but I am probably going to return it because the bale on the top of the cross is so tiny that my good rose gold chain will not slide through it! My chain is narrow, as is the end connector, but not narrow enough to feed through the bale on this cross. The design of the cross is nice, and the diamond accents, though small, are pretty. But I myself can't trust the chain it came with & am unable to switch it out with something better due to the small bale on the cross.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? About the same
- How accurate was the sizing? The same---about 1/2" tall
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The cross itself is good quality but the chain is very fragile & skimpy
A pretty piece that gets compliments, especially because the rose gold makes it more unique. I love it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Identical
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
On arrival the necklace is soooo tangled and dainty; it took a good 30 minutes to untangle the knots. I love the charm, it's small but solid, exactly what I wanted. The chain broke after a few months of wear; I would definitely purchase insurance on this item. I took it to a jeweler to replace it for a better chain and there aren't any chains with clasps that fit through the charm.
This necklace is absolutely beautiful. The length is exactly as stated, and yes it is small, but the rose color could not be any more perfect. I chose 4-5 different crosses for an idea for Valentine's Day. I was so surprised and happy when I opened this. The chain is very,very delicate and I will have a claw put on it, and you would have to be careful when taking off shirts that it could get caught on it. But overall, it's a wonderful piece!!