This ring does not look like the picture... it does not sparkle at all and it does not look like it even is made of diamonds. It looks as if a decal was glued on a band. It is not worth the money at all. I sent it back to be returned and am still waiting for my money back.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? did not match at all
- How accurate was the sizing? true to size
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor!
I can't even explain my disappointment with my rings. I had ordered 2 a year ago.....looked much better. This diamonds would not even sparkle.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? disappointing
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
I received the ring and was so sexcited at how nice it looked, very small and delicate, bright, exactly what I wanted for a band while I send my engagement in for cleaning before the wedding. To have a stone fall out so soon was a testament to myself that a.) I should have listened to the reviews and b.) I shouldn't buy jewelry on O.co. Oh well, lessons learned and no harm done.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? spot on, ring was as beautiful as it appeared in the pic
- How accurate was the sizing? slightly large but fit well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality was obviously poor was it didnt last 1 day
The band is perfect for the engagement ring it will accompany. This band can be worn alone and it won't catch or snag.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice quality. solid
Affordable and just what we were looking for. Not sure on the durability or quality yet as we are getting married in November but time will tell.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image was accurate
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Have only had the ring for a few weeks and she is not wearing it everyday yet so we will see how it holds up in the future.
I have had this ring for less than a year and have already lost 3 diamonds. I took it to a jeweler and was informed I have 2 additional loose diamonds that will soon fall out. I was quoted a cost of over $$$ to replace the diamonds-more than I paid for the ring. It's beautiful and delicate but not worth buying!
I purchased this ring to add some sparkle to my wedding band and it does..somewhat. It is very thin and it was probably too much to spend on such a thin band. I wear it but would not suggest you buy it if you want something more substantial. It would be best to buy two or three...and if they were less expensive, I would buy another.
I was looking for a wedding band to accompany a pave set engagement ring with 2 ct solitaire. I think it works great for a litte extra sparke but not too much distraction from the solitaire. The diamonds are very small and some appear darkish in certain light but sparke a lot in other light. But I think it is a good value and product considering the cost of similar bands elsewhere.
This ring was exactly what I wanted! My engagement ring is a little different and on the large side for me so I wanted something small and understated to pair with it as a wedding band. This definitely fit the bill. It is very small and thin, it looks beautiful with my ring which is a princess shaped diamond cluster and it is a perfect match for the quality of the diamonds in my existing ring. I love it!
Bought this as a wedding band. Diamonds were dull and milky. Within 8 hrs of wear, a stone had fallen out. Returned the day after receiving! This ring is of MUCH poorer quality than the picture shows. Don't waste time on this piece of junk...spend just a little more and get a ring that's actually worth it.
Exactly what I wanted! I couldn't find this ring anywhere at the mall and we have a bunch of jewelry stores!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exact
- How accurate was the sizing? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. grest
The reviews were pretty much spot on. The ring was pretty and fit perfectly. The quality was as expected for the price paid. The reason I returned the ring was simply because it was too thin for my E-ring....My e-ring kinda over powered the band. ONLY reason I returned it is because I needed a little thicker of a band. I ordered another one from o-stock and hope it works out. I'll post review soon.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring was very similar to the image.
- How accurate was the sizing? Fit perfect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this product was good for the $$$.
Shortly after wearing this ring, a stone fell out. There are two stones missing now. Not something I can wear now. A real shame as I love this ring.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very good
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate