I bought this as a replacement wedding band to wear while I am pregnant, since my normal band does not fit. For ***, it is fine. The description is accurate in that it discloses that the diamonds are I1-2 for clarity. Mine came with inclusions visible to the naked eye in the two center stones. The aggravating thing is that many of the stones on the sides are less obviously flawed. Simply changing the order in which the stones were set in the ring would have greatly improved the look. If this were my actual wedding band, instead of a temporary replacement, I would be disappointed.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fine
- How accurate was the sizing? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. As advertised
Nice ring, thought it was gonna have more diamonds around it. But its a cute little ring and it matches my engagement ring a little bit so it does it job :)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? So So
- How accurate was the sizing? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good