This set is wonderful. My fiance and I are very pleased with them. The only negative thing I have to say about them is it hard to distinguish the white gold from the yellow gold, but the price was a great deal. Shipping was also very fast, I got the rings a few days before I was excpecting them. I would certainly recommend these rings to anyone who is wanting a full matching set.
My wife and I were nervous of ordering our rings online but they are beautiful. WE LOVE THEM.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The picture doesnt do them justice.
- How accurate was the sizing? They are slightly bigger than Id hoped but fit fine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. They are of good quality.
My wife and I purchased this set and after 6 weeks she noticed that the entire diamond, set and all had broken off of the band. Of course it was 2 weeks past the 30 day return policy so it was sorry about your luck. I was even told by customer service that all rings require regular maintenance to be kept in proper condition. What a joke, maintenance should not be needed after 6 weeks. The replacement/repair program was also a joke. They said they would repair the ring but would not guarantee it would not happen again. Good luck to anyone who purchases this set, you will need it. Do not buy these rings, unless of course you feel like donating over $500 to Overstock as we have done.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very poor
I got the ring on March 15 for my engagement and with in a month the hole top part of the diamond fell out and now I have to send it back and they will decide how much i will get back. If i were you I would not buy this ring.... It is not what you expect and better not contact anyone about it... I was not happy with it and it was just a piece of junk...
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Not good
I received this ring just in time. It only took about 3 days, which was a great proposal I was able to make the next day. My fiancée loves and so do I. Bought a size 11 for him and 6 ½ for me. Only thing is mine is a little big. Another thing is the diamond in women?s wedding ring is small which leaves room for a bigger rock. For the price not bad. I hope I can replace the rock in future. Other then that, love it.
We have been looking for a set of matching rings in our price range for at least five years and at last we found them. I have read about Overstock and watched the commercials and Overstock seems to mean what they advertise. I have puchased from other places on the net and when you get the product, it is not exactly or even close to what you ordered
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? As close as it can get.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate, would have liked about a half size bigger on the mens ring but it wasn't offered.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I am not a jeweler but it seems to be of good quality and they don't turn our fingers green.
I'm not busting on Overstock.com ..... Have no doubt, that in a pinch, this set will make a Wedding Day satisfactory & affordable, especially if you're in a hurry. But I must confess. This Style of Wedding Set was "the bomb" back in 1991, at ***. How do I know? My now deceased Husband of 13 yrs, was Married before, in 1991. We met in late '94 (he was divorced by then) & insisted I wear something (prior to purchasing an engagement ring) that would ward off other "predators" .... guess what I wore? His former Wedding Band that looked just like this one. Nice, but *** version was quite cheaply made. Trusting this version is not. Thanks for reading :)
The rings are not even 2 years old and already have broken. Took them in to sell for the price of gold and the rings are not even genuine 10k gold. What a rip off
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not at all
- How accurate was the sizing? Fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Junk
I was very pleased with the speed of shipment, however I had to have the man's ring sized as it was 10 1/2 rather than the 11 I had ordered. My fiancee` was delighted with the engagement ring. My only wish is that I would have loved to have spent more.
hi am getting married in the next few months,and looking at this ring.it caught my eyes but is just concern of the quality if it would be appropriate for my husband and i.the price is affordable so i just want to know based on the price if the quality is gonna worth it.just being concern dont want anything inferior or of poor quality.