This particular Ring set is very low quality and the image in the website is not of the actual product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The actual product is smaller
- How accurate was the sizing? Size was Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
We were both disappointed when the ring came in. It was WAY smaller then what the picture made it out to be. I figured it would be fine as I didnt want a huge rock anyway. I put the ring on and within one hour there was a stone missing! I hadn't done anything out of the ordinary! We were both very unhappy about this. My fiance called the company (and yes he did have the extended warranty) the same day we received it we had to pack it back up and send it out again! The second ring came in very quickly and I have had no problems since. I am always leary of cleaning it and am forever checking to see if I'm missing any stones. It's very pretty, very dainty but some days I wonder if it's worth all the worry.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The ring is actually way smaller, the stones are VERY tiny.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. If you plan to buy this ring make sure you get the extended warranty!
It's beautiful no doubts there, However the quality does not stand up to par. I have had it exactly 30 days now and there is a diamond missing from right under the large diamond. I am very displeased with the quality and being that we are now at the 30 day mark nothing can be done about this. Besides that even If I was to get anything back for this product it would be no more then 40% of what we spent on it. I am very disappointed.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the product fit true to size? no
- How is the quality of the product? Had it for a month and there is already a stone missing.
As much as my wife loves this set, as it is perfect for her preferences (small and unobtrusive) this will be the second time that we return a wedding set because a stone was either missing, or a stone fell out within a very short period after my wife put it on her finger. I don't know what it is with these particular sets that the stones fall out, but, it's too bad that it happened, twice. Now I have to find another bridal set. I don't think I will be looking here.
I LOVE this ring! I went and tried on rings up to $5k in cost, and still liked the setting better on the one I saw online (this one). I had concerns about how it would feel and ultimately look since I could not try it on. The 30-day return policy alleviated some of those concerns. When the ring arrived, I couldn't believe how beautiful it was and how well it fit! I LOVE IT!
My fiance proposed in december and I absolutely love my ring. It is beautiful and it has bling. I recommend this ring to anyone who isn't looking for a huge goddy rock. This is dainty and has sparkle. Exactly what I was looking for. I searched and searched online offline for the perfect WOW ring and I found it. Thank you. Jolene p.xxxxxx