I love this rug, it's perfect for my hallway. It is a carved rug, so the black threads make the white look a little dingy, but it doesn't really bother me. It needed a LOT of vacuuming to get up the fuzzies, but I find that to be true of most rugs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True to color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This is a high quality rug. Looks more expensive that it was.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
It didnt say runner in the description, Needs the right picture to go with the same item
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was ok...But the item picture was decieving. Wrong picture to go with item purchased
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is great, Just wrong size
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate, Demintions were the same, Just picture of the item before purchased wasnt the right picture
Just refinished our hardwood floors and I needed a runner for the hallway. this is the best priced runner for this size 3x12'6. The runner looks awesome, contemporary, and its cream colored so it's not too bright. when i unrolled the runner small particles fell out, and i had to vacuum it for an hour to get all the dust/dirt/particles to come out. other than this problem it looks great.
The runner looks great in my hallway. It does shed, but that is supposed to be normal? The thickness is great for my squeaky hard wood hallway. The description says white but its more creamish, in my opinion. I get compliments on it all the time. All my rugs are from overstock and by Alexa and I am on the search for another one for my bedroom!