The description very clearly describes the main color of the rug as BEIGE, which is what I needed. But when I unrolled it, I could not believe my eyes. Not even one stitch of beige. The background is nearly a chocolate brown and the design is black. It is very very dark. So now it will cost me 40 bucks or so to return it because I trusted the O.co description. Really unhappy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Poorly.
Using this rug under my breakfast table. I chose indoor/outdoor because I have two young kids, two dogs, & two cats. Haven't had to clean it yet, but the pattern is pretty & subtle. It blends in with my concrete floor, I didn't want anything clashing too much, especially when the rug is so big.
It turned out to work well for what i bought it for but the picture is not an accurate representaiton of the actual color. It is actually brown/Tan the pic looks gray. I am satisfied with it however.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The picture is not an accurate erepresentation of how it actually looks. the color is Brown/Tan the pic looks grayish.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is good, its easy to sweep and can be used in and out doors.
The color of this rug in person is no where near the color of the picture. However, I have to say, I am very pleased with the color of the rug and it will end up matching the room we are putting it into perfectly. I am also impressed by the speed of delivery on both of the rugs that I ordered.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It did not match at all. The color is really a chocolate brown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. We haven't put it down on the floor yet, but from what I can tell, it looks very durable.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The only thing not accurate was the color.