I needed a fun rug for my daughters room and we decided on this zebra print. We did'nt want to get something so expensive since it needs to stand up to a tough 7 year old! I think its a great buy. The rug is very soft and not very thick where my daughter can trip over. The major benefit is its a no fuss rug. It does not shed like the wool rug in my living room and the construction looks durable. I am even considering getting one for my den as well!
I PURCHASED THIS RUG FOR MY LIVING ROOM AND IT IS EXACTLY WHAT I EXPECTED EXCEPT I WISH THE WHITE WAS BRIGHTER BECAUSE ITS MORE LIKE AN IVORY. BUT OVERALL ITS GORGEOUS AND I HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED SEVERAL COMPLIMENTS REGARDING IT AT MY HOUSE WARMING PARTY. I HOPE IT WILL BE EASY TO CLEAN AFTER AWHILE BUT WE WILL SEE. THANKS OVERSTOCK FOR THE GREAT ACCENT RUG AND PRICE!
Beautiful rug if your looking for black and tan. If your looking for black and white, this is not the rug for you. I had to send it back because of the color, They wanted to charge me a return fee?? I told them, look at the rug, read the description and then credit the return fee please. The rug would have never been sent back if it was stated correctly. She agreed and refunded my money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It does't, picture looks like a totally different rug. The rug is black and white in the photo. The rug is black and (tan) in person.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the rug was there, very nice.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It is not accurate at all. It is listed as black and white, no white in that rug.
I understood the color to be white/black, it is definitely Ivory!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I understood the color to be white/black, it is definitely Ivory!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality
I gave this rug a 4 star because I actually liked the zebra design, decent quality. But the "white" portion was an ugly cream coloR. I would of been fine if it was a little off white, but this was just an ugly color, only way to describe it, couldn't get it to go with my whites or off white colors in bedroom. I ended up having to return it :/ didn't want to tho I wish it would of worked. The return process was pretty easy. A little annoyed that I would of been penalized $$ dollers shipping if I wanted money back, so I opted for store credit, I do love overstock. The customer service was easy to reach so that was nice
Definitely a black/cream color (not white). The rug is thin and not 1/2 inch as per description. Also, it is NOT Made in USA. It is Made in Egypt. I know what poor, medium and good quality rugs look like. This is definitely less than medium quality, almost qualify as poor because it is thin. It is similar to those very small thin rugs. Be careful, it has a strong VOC (volatile organic compound) smell so you need to air it our for a few days. If you are sensitive to environmental exposures, forget about this rug. I have been contemplating about returning this rug. It's just not worth the hassle due to its size and the logistics of shipping it back. Is it worth the $**+ sale price it's advertised? Heck, no. It is worth $30-40? Perhaps - that is, if you can stand the smell and the thinness factors. I just chalk this up to experience.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Did not match the white color on the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Definitely not 1/2 inch thick and overall quality is mediocre.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Misleading; inaccurate; Made in Egypt not in USA
rolled up at the corners the entire time we had it. Hard to vacuum. Pixelated image of a zebra print. Now that I think of it, should have returned it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The print was pixelated and the quality was cheap.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not so accuarate.
I love it-- it's cool fun and chic... great buy! I have black leather furniture with white stitching, this rug pulls my whole living room together, absolutely a must buy-- the only dislike, it collects debris, so you will have to vacuum at least a couple times a week-- I do anyway so not a problem for me-- ♥ it
This rug is fantastic! It arrived well wrapped and sealed without any damage within just a few days of ordering it. It's not a stark white zebra print rug, which I prefer. It's more of a black and slightly off-white stripe. It's true to the dimensions posted and looks great in my living room! Great rug for a fantastic price!
i bought this rug for my work.area, and love it. it's more beige than white in the area shown on photo. looks awesome though. the edges were rolled up for a bit, but flattened out quickly. my rolling chair does not seem to do any damage to carpet either. it looks sturdy, and i'm so glad i got it.
This is a great rug for the price. It's soft (not too scratchy) and has a great pattern. The white is more of an off-white, which actually worked better in my house. The only downside is that the rug seems to easily attract dirt, so we have to vacuum/sweep often.
This rug is so fun! I added it to a plain room with just red walls and it really highlighted the red. Now all I need are black accessories and the room is complete! It shipped fast and easy and is durable enough for a college apartment.