I was expecting this rug to be grey/ivory, but mine is more of a tan/ivory, the stripes being on the tan/brownish side, with no hint of grey at all. I'm not sure if I was given the wrong color, or if this is how it's supposed to look. It is beautiful and of a very nice quality, it just doesn't match my color scheme the way I had hoped.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Didn't match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The color isn't grey/ivory, it's tan/ivory
I had bought the area rug of the same product, and I decided to buyt the runner which looks great in my living room. I love the modern look and even thougth it is animal print, but it is a very elegant animal print. My friends love it and I am in love with my living room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very good, but it is better in person.
I love this rug. Surprisingly, it looks exactly as pictured. The gray is a taupey-gray, and base color is off white. It matches exactly, and I'm very pleased. The quality seems to be pretty good. It's going to have to stand the test of time because it's the main entrance's runner. Very happy!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I first bought this rug in the "steel blue" but was disappointed. The blue was more green than anything. I exchanged it for the Ivory/Grey rug, and when I first opened it up, was also disappointed because the silver looked more on the green side. However, when I fully opened it up and layed it on the floor, I LOVED it. The silver does look silver and not green. It's a very classy, modern looking rug with a nice thick pile to it. Very cool!