I purchased two of these rugs, the chocolate brown and the slate - the rugs are good quality and quite plush but the inaccuracy of the color means they do not match my decor! The "chocolate" rug is more of an eggplant color, and the "slate" rug is more of a light green. Note, GREEN, not BLUE undertones, unlike in the picture, stand out in the main color of the slate rug. This may look nice in another home, but won't work well in mine.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? incorrect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This was a nice rug, good quality, and very plush, but the colors as pictured are completely off.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? inaccurate
When I received the rug and we put it on the floor, we were SO pleased. It became a focal point of the room and brought the room together. Everyone that comes to our house comments on the rug and how much they love it. Shipping was a little more than expected, but it was a large rug. Overall, very happy with purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The same.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Thick rug, comfortable to walk on
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
After searching and debating for some time, I decided to purchase this rug for my newly remodeled bedroom. I am very happy I did!! This rug is very plush and even prettier in person. It does shed a bit at first, but that is to be expected. The only thing I would caution someone about is the fact that the blue is in fact more of a teal (which I didn't mind at all). All in all a great buy!!!!!
This rug is absolutely stunning. It's thick and very soft under your feet. It feels good and I anticipate it will hold up well.. I ordered the brown rug. The flowers are a nice light blue and blend extremely well with the rest of the rug.
I noticed others complaining about the color of this rug not being as shown. I did not find that to be true at all! I DO believe that the problem revolves around the Lighting in ones home. Im perfectly satisfied with mine and have since bought new furniture to go with this accent rug. I would highly recommend this rug to others. MIT is very plush and beautiful.
The quality of this rug is great, it is thick and feels good under your feet. The big problem is that the colors on the website are way off! We ordered the grey color and the only part of the rug that truly looks grey is the dark grey flowers. The background color that looks grey in the picture is more of a medium tan color in most light (we've seen it now with the sun shining on it, in natural indirect light and under compact florescent lighting) and the lighter flowers that seem to be more white-ish in the picture have a distinct light tan tint to them. We are going to keep the rug since it is good quality and still looks OK in the room but definitely disappointed that the colors are so far off from the pictures on the website.
This rug looks gorgeous online! While it is pretty in person, it really is a yellow (not ivory) tone. Almost looks like an animal urinated all over a white rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The ivory option on this rug is actually yellow. The picture looks black, grey & white, but it's definitely black, yellow, & grey.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is decent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fine
We purchased this rug for our family room. The room is painted a chocolate brown and has light blue accents. The rug looked so beautiful we purchased a smaller one for the sitting area in our kitchen!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very close to on site color.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? As usual, Overstock described the product accurately.
I ordered this carpet for our living cum family room. Totally love the feel, colors and design. Only thing is that when i vacuum it, everytime vacuum is full of lint from carpet and also i didn't consider that being a dark color as i bought charcoal color, you will see every little food crumbs and other things on it that will bother you to vaccum all the time. But i have a little kid in the house.If you are adults only and keep it clean, it is the best carpet and also i got the good deal as i bought it during thanksgiving sale. Love the colors though. Great carpet.
I have recently purchased this rug and I love how it looks, and feels. BUT, it sheds so much. Seems like I vacuum this carpet everyday and even when I vacuum it, it still has lint. if you wear black pants and roll around the rug you will get lint on your pants. my kids roll around in it and have fibers all over there clothes.