Love... love... love this rug! Excellent quality for the money. The colors are true to the picture and it unrolled beautifully, with no kinks or shedding. Very soft, nice pile height, and a very vibrant design that really brightened up the room. Very satisfied with this purchase.
Very nice for a cheap rug. Doesn't shed like wool rugs, which is nice. Really looks pretty...like the picture. Got it in black and white and it is a creamy white (not sand or beige). Nice for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
I purchased this rug for my living room, it was better then I expected. It's plush and a really great (bright teal) the white is a stark and beautiful contrast. It's not peeling/shedding hardly at all. I am really happy with the quality of the rug.
Ordered this rug for a neutral room, so went with the beige. There is definitely a look of sophistication to this rug, and the material is soft with a good amount of pile. Have received many compliments on this. Only downside is that with the light color, it may show dirt more easily. And, others should be aware that the rug arrived with a distinct odor that took about a week to go away. I sprinkled some baking soda on the carpet and vac'ed it up the next day, and that really helped.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Went with the beige - very similar to website depiction.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
We were looking for a modern touch to our new living room. We couldn't be happier, actually it's more beautiful in person. It rolled out perfectly, not wrinkles or kinks. It's soft and thick under foot. I get compliments constantly. Buy this rug, because for the money you can't find something with this good of quality. You would expect to pay twice this price in retail store. This is the 6 or 7th time ordering and as usual, O.co delivers on unbeatable prices ever time!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is red, not maroon as the description reads, but the photo matches real life.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Soft, luxurious, and thick.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on
It's a nice rug at a great price that you simply just can't beat.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on the screen looks very red but its more of a cranberry color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so far the quality is very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I wrestled with making the right purchase of an area rug for quite some time, read all the reviews and shopped around quite a bit. I finally took the plunge and bought this one, and so happy I did! The price was even better after email discounts, the rug arrived earlier than expected, the mat right on time. It was exactly the colors (beige tones) that I had expected. It immediately laid without any rolling of the corners, very plush and so far I haven't noticed any excessive shedding. The mat I purchased to lay under it wasn't as thick as I expected but doesn't slip and the rug provides plenty of cushion anyways. Very satisfied with this purchase.
OMG I love love love this rug. I have been searching for months for a reasonably priced and good quality made area rug. I bought the beige color (almost wish I had bought the blue so the design would pop more). The color is EXACTLY like the picture shows. The designs are a hair of a shade darker than the background. it looks like they have been carved into the rug. Beautiful, just beautiful. It's plush and very soft on the feet. Don't shy away from this purchase because it says tribal, the designs are of flowers and swirls. It vacuums up very nice too. I am using it in my contemporary dining room.
We purchased 2 of these rugs for out home, and the same pattern in a smaller rug for our kitchen. We took a chance, as the description on this rug said it was maroon and the smaller rug said red, but when they arrived they were all the same color! The rug is red and white. We have 2 dogs that shed a lot so we were worried that they would make a mess of them. So far, they vacuum up beautifully. They are lovely and I only wish there were more size options!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? more red than maroon
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good - but the color was a little brighter
I had been visiting multiple sites on line and shopping around town for the perfect rug for months. I found this rug and started to compare prices. Overstock had the Best price for the product. Love the rug! My friends and family think it is gorgeous and it just cmpletes my dining room. The damask rug really makes a statement, which is what I wanted. Thanks Overstock. If you order this rug, you won't be disappointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality and very plush.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Just as described
I bought this rug for our living room to go on a hardwood floor since the baby is just starting to crawl. The color goes perfect with the walls that are painted a "macadamia" color. The rug does have fuzzies in high wear spots but they easily vacuum up. I would expect this to settle after a few more vacuums. There are a few loose threads in the pile, but overall the rug is holding up well after three weeks of use. A small spot came up easily with spray on carpet cleaner and a wet washcloth. I put the Durable Hard Surface and Carpet Rug Pad (8' x 11') under the rug and the thickness feels good on the feet.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Color, material and size are as advertised
The rug is very beautiful and great buy for the money. You can tell the difference from an exPensive rug but all in all it was a Very good buy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average
I"m extremely pleased with this rug. After looking at 100's - no joke - online I kept coming back to this unique and striking design. It's the perfect balance of traditional with a contemp. feel --I've gotten so many compliments already. Purchasing online you never really know the quality but this is a great value not only for the size but the qualiry. It's durable and once you see the print on your floor it is amazing! The only issue thus far is how to get the edges unrolled so I stop tripping over it (because of the way it came). Over time it's started to come down and I'm sure if I roll inside out and sit it will get better. This is a problem with rugs overall!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I ordered the black and white, it looks crisp and just as it does online.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent, especially for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
we are 100% thrilled with the rug. It is great quality, arrived in a decent amount of time, and looks great. My husband did say the color was more red then magenta, which I'd prefer, but was a bit different then the color on the screen (which is to be expected). I'd for sure recommend this rug to anyone, and we've been flooded with complements.
Countless stains when it arrived, including a large yellow circular stain. Eww. Perhaps my rug was the rare occasion where a bad piece went out. Otherwise the color seemed a little brighter than maroon. Still a pretty shade but it made it even more so the focal point of the room. Pattern on it is huge. (Compliments to overstock for making returns so easy!)
We just love our new area rug. It looks great against our dark hardwood floor and it adds a real pop of color to our bedroom. Shedding is no issue at all and it has a dense quality feel. The color is more towards a darker teal and it is beautiful. We are O fans for life!!!
We bought this rug to place under our dining room table. There's a large space to cover and we wanted plenty of room for the chairs to pull out. This rug is PERFECT. We get compliments on it all the time. It also cleans up very nicely with any accidental spills.