Great rug. I bought the beige and it's beige. I love walking on it because it is so soft. It did have an odor for the first few days so I aired it out. It wasn't that bad or strong. I'm thinking of getting another one that is how much I love it.
So many rugs that are supposedly white are cream or ivory. This isn 't going to match your bathtub but in your bedroom or living room, the white is white. I've been buying cheap synthetic rugs from that I store because my cats throw up so much (aaach!), but we were having company so I bought this. The edges haven 't relaxed yet so I keep tripping, BUT it's handsome AND soft underfoot (and even to sit on) without a pad. We like it a lot.
I bought this rug in the round version first. Even though it ended up being too small for the table, I kept it because it looked so pretty. Then I ordered a different rug for the living room, but it looked drab and washed out compared to this one so I sent the first one back, and got a matching rug for the living room, even though I tend to shy away from being "matchy, matchy" because this is such a beautiful rug and the colors are perfect for me home.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate description
Love this rug it's a nice dark brown with cream vines and a two light brown vines and a light green vine. It's not a fluffy rug which is exactly what I wanted.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fairly accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
Its a nice rug. We have brown furniture and this rug coordinated well allowing us to bring in more color. It is kind of formal for a living room but I like it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The Green on the rug is a very lite green almost white, the brown seemed kind of off untill we vacuumed it
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the rug is of a nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
I love this rug for my baby's room. I love how soft the fabric is on my feet. The color is great and material is durable. Love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate descrpition
Got this rug for the master bedroom after I put down hardwood foors. I love the rug, its plush and has a very nice feel to it. Great value ! Adds a contemporary flair!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the green vines are closer to lime green than aqua but beautiful
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate
The rug is beautiful and looks wonderful in our dining room. The only complaint I have is that it was much lighter in person than shown online. I still kept the rug but have to be very careful with muddy paws and feet.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Beige rug was much lighter than shown on screen
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I love this rug. It looks great in our living room and we get complements on it all the time. The design is unique and the colors were perfect for our decor. The carpet did "shed" a little at first, which is pretty typical of acrylic. But now it is fine. The dark brown does show the lint and dirt easily, but that would happen with any dark rug.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
This rug is in our dining room, and it looks great! I was initially concerned by the reviews commenting on the green in the pattern. However, in our room, you can hardly even tell there is green in the rug. If it was placed in a brighter room, not under a table, it may be an issue, but overall we are happy with this purchase.
I LOVE this rug! It looks perfect in my living room. The colors bring out the paint color on my walls and my wall decor. It is soft and cushy and beautiful. My only complaint is that it shows fuzz very easily. I am not sure whether this feature will change with some wear, but right now, I find myself vacuuming it frequently to remove the fuzz.
Received the rug yesterday and I was thrilled when I rolled it out on the floor. The pile is thick, the colors are true to what was described on the website. This was my first experience with Overstock and I will be shopping with them again soon.
Like the carpet, very plush no need to get the carpet pad with this one. The colors in this rug are chocolate, ivory, & a gentle lime green. Was expecting that from what I read in other reviews. First day it had the new carpet smell which went away after 1 day. The cats have rubbed on the rug and it sheds a bit but thankfully the texture is not something that attracts their claws. Its been a week now with few to no cat scratching incidents. Overall good buy.
Loved my rug...the colors are beautiful and look exactly the way is shown in the picture. I'm using the rug in my dinning room and it looks very nice. It's big, contemporary and will definetly recommend this rug to anybody. This is the seond rug I buy thru overstock and I'm very satisfied. I did receive it about 10 days after I bought it. I have looked at many many rugs everywhere and found this one for a great price compare to other stores!
This is a fantastic rug. Nice thick pile and feels great underfoot. Great value. Only downside is if you have shedding animals, their fur shows up all over it. The green is a tad bit more intense than pictured, but it is gorgeous. Was delivered in a very timely manner. I will be ordering from overstock again.