This rug fits into our living room perfectly. It's very soft and comfortable. Word of Caution: the colors on the site don't translate very well, as the rug is very light. The light flowers are almost white and the other colors are also lighter than they show up on a monitor.
I searched pages and pages of rugs on countless websites until I came across this one. It's beautiful online and in person. There is a slight variation in color, but no big deal. The rug online looked more like a light grey with a hint of cream/beige mixed with it, while in person it's basically a cream/beige/khaki color. The dark brown flowers online, are really more of a medium/light brown in person. But overall it's still great and versatile. It's also neutral enough to match everything, but not boring; it's totally unique. It's a really great rug!
I was having so much analysis paralysis over picking an area rug. I needed it for a bedroom that I turned into a closet and I wanted something bolder and fun. So awesome that the shipping was free. I am super happy with the color and the pile. It is still shedding a little, after a few months but a vacuum and it is good to go. Recommend this rug, it is fun and is a bold splash of pattern without being too floral. I read a ton of reviews before I buy products online so I hope this helps!
I purchased the brown, beige and blue nuLOOM Floral rug. It was pretty close to the image provided on the website. The white area is really more of a beige but it works well with my decor. The rug sheds quite a bit when you first lay it out but after a couple of weeks and vacuuming several times it seems to have stopped shedding. All in all a good purchase for the price.
Love this rug. Arrived quickly. Good value for the money. Very thick, but purchased a rug pad anyway since I wanted it to be extra thick for the living room. Great design. Background color looks a little like very light sage color, but it could be the lighting in my living room. Could go with warm or cool color schemes. Sheds moderately, but it looks like many rugs do from all the reviews I read before choosing this one. Not disappointed at all.
This is a great rug. The color of the rug (Brown version) is exactly as we expected, and it features a nice pile and cushion under feet. However, we have noticed that it seems to leave your feet a bit slippery, almost like there's a slight residue or film left on the rug after manufacturing. We've only had it for a few weeks, so we're hoping it goes away after enough wear and vacuuming. Also, it sheds a little, so they could be related. In any case, I would definitely recommend the rug - it's a great deal!
We bought this rug for our formal living room that we still wanted to have a cozy feel to it. The base color is NOT beige as mentioned its more like a very light grey with a hint of sage green. Its a nice color and would work for us but not work for others. Have had only for 3 days so haven't vacuumed it yet.
I ordered the gray and lime green rug. I was nervous that the colors would not be accurate to what is shown on the site, but they were exactly as shown. No shedding and very plush. Looks gorgeous under my dining room table, and really makes the room pop.
As with the other reviews, the color scheme is very off. The white is not white, more of a beige and the blue is more of a grey. You will not get the contrast of colors as it shows on the picture, the purple-grey is the only reliable color. Overall, the rug is more muted. Quality could be better, I returned the smaller rug as it was not square on the edges and having placed the rug on a hardwood surface, any deviation from 90 degrees is accentuated. Much happier with the larger rug but the sides are not straight, so if can live with that, then I would still recommend the rug. It is plush, so nice on the barefeet but a little difficult for the chair legs to slide out from. Definitely get the skid proof rug liner unless you want to have checkered indentations on your hardwood floors from the rug backing.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Completely off, lacks the contrast, would consider it more muted and grey
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice and plush, however the edges are not straight
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Somewhat accurate
I use this rug for about one year and I complitely satisfied with it
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Close to real
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. 4/5
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Just received this rug and I absolutely love it! It's so soft and has a silky look. The color is lighter than shown in the picture and a little more grey than taupe. The brown portion is lighter as well. I absolutely love it - exceeded my expectations.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Lighter and greyer than shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
Wonderful rug! I am very happy with this purchase. The rug feels great under foot and looks great, too. I bought the brown and blue rug and the colors look great with my espresso table and sky blue accents in the room. Very happy with this purchase, and a GREAT price compared to the stores we went to in person. A rug this size was at least double the price at most stores we went to, and this was even cheaper than discount stores like Home Goods that have a limited selection.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate (blue maybe SLIGHTLY darker in person)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
I am very pleased and excited with my new rug! I had purchased a different rug from OS just a couple weeks prior but had to return it as it was not the color I was hoping for. That said, I was definitely worried about having the same issue with this rug, but thankfully... not the case! It's exactly the color scheme I've been searching for- dark brown, beige and a light, greyish blue. It is thick and very comfy on the feet, but I was a little disappointed with one thing- some of the edges and stitching are uneven. There were flecks of one color randomly placed in the areas of another color. For example, there was a spot in the blue where a couple pieces of brown yarn had been stitched. This is my only reason for not giving 5 stars. This rug is awesome and I highly recommend it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Some edges and stitching uneven
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
Nice piling, exactly as described, except the colors were lighter in person. The pic on my computer shows a greater contract between the brown/white/cream. They're all much more muted in person, but a great rug and feels awesome.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? lighter in person
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
very plush and thick, great for warming up a hardwood floor. nice colors.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great