I was really excited to get this rug but this is really WAY more tan than grey. I think the photo is misleading. I had it in the room and even with a ton of light it looked really neutral. The other colors on it were so washed out the whole thing was just bleh to me. Doesn't work for what I wanted it for but if you're looking for a very subtle, neutral print, the design is still pretty.
I've had this rug for over a year now - it is very thick, and still looks like new, even with two pets in the house. It is easy to clean, and the pattern is really pretty.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on
Using this at the front door. Not a lot of traffic. Looks modern with a nod to traditional, just what we needed.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Colors are muted, ivory, taupe, and light sage green
- How is the quality of the product? nicely made
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? my monitor reads gray but there isn't any gray.
Colors are EXACTLY as shown. Very muted, not bright at all if that is what you are looking for. THe brown flower is really very dull, not a dark brown. The background is kind of light sage green. Very nice quality perfect for my foyer. Nice thickness too.
So fun picking out rugs/carpets for my new home' s new dining room wood floors! I had never bought anything from Overstock.com, let alone from its liquidation department! Boy, did I luck out! These rugs - big one for under the table and surrounding it and a smaller one near the entrance to it (to break up the way to the dining room). Beautiful colors, muted and blended like an artist painted them! Not kidding. Thick and soft - look like they cost so much more!
I have this rug in a very large master closet. It was originally purchased for a laundry area but was a bit too thick for the entry door to pass over it. It is a VERY high quality carpet. I am really glad that I did not return it when I could not open the door over it. It looks very expensive and has a thick heavy loom that gives substantial padding. I am very happy with this purchase.
I purchased one and when I received it I ordered another as a backup. Really liked the way it looks on my hardwood floor.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The background color is actually beige (the picture shoes it more as grey)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality, soft and great value for what I paid for this item.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
This rug is plush and soft under your feet. The color is not quite as shown, but it is very neutral. Love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors are very, very neutral.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
The rug seems well made and durable, though it is shedding. I read another review that this would stop after a bit of time, so hopefully this is true. I put the rug under my loft bed. I decorated my place with neutral earthy colors, so this rug went well with the color scheme. The biggest drawback is the fluff as well as the ease with which the rug gets dirty or looks dirty because of the light colors.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors on the site are brighter than the actual rug
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems well-made and thick, but the only drawback is that it sheds a fair bit. Hopefully this will stop after a while.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Somewhat accurate, though overstock should have the description of the product on the same page as the one i'm using to write this review so I can be fully reminded of what the description was.
This is a nice rug, but like other reviewers stated it is definitely lighter than is pictured. It is very soft, and does not shed. I have had it for several weeks now. Overall I like it - but be aware that it is lighter than it looks on overstock.