it is a nice quality plush rug - and although its brand new , i can always tell when they are going to shed & thankfully this is not one of those rugs ! I always buy my rugs from overstock and i just realized im one of those people that read the reviews but never write any - not fair :) so this is my first of many - i am replacing a rug i bought in september that sheds and just is not holding up in the living room - this rug is perfect ! it is more grey than it shows in picture - but thats what i wanted !! thank you !
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color on screen is a little more toward the blue side and mine is a little more grey which is what what i was hoping !
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good , decently thick
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate
I was very hesitant to order this rug because I wasn't sure if it would be the right color to tie into my living room but for the price I could not pass it up and I am glad I didn't! This rug is gorgeous and works perfectly in the space. I receive compliment after compliment and nobody can believe that I ordered it from overstock. I would highly recommend this product. After receiving it I wanted to order a second one for the sad day when it will be time to retire this rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fantastic!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
The rug is not bad, but not great quality. It does not shed. It is starting to unravel already though.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is a bit lighter than the pictures shows, also sometimes in the light I think it looks a bit green.
Bought this rug over 2 years ago. Bought the blue, which was a light, icy blue that I really liked. It was very soft and comfortable, but after a few months, attracted so much dirt that we had to have it cleaned. It looked great for a few days, but then the stains came back. Cleaned it again, same thing. I eventually rolled it up and stored it in a closet. I just recently gave it away to a neighbor for her kids' play room. I'm done buying cheap rugs. They just don't last.
This rug is very plush and thick. The color is unfortunately way off. It appears to be a flat mint green instead of grey, as advertised. Would have been perfect if the color was remotely close to grey. First rug from this site and the last one I will purchase online.