This was my third try at a rug and I am so pleased with it. I bought the purple rug. It is such great value for the size, plushness, and price. I was concerned about the pink, which looked very bright onscreen, but in person, the colors are not as vivid, though still colorful.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More muted, very acceptable
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Super plush
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
It is everything I wanted in a rug. The color is perfect, it does not shed like wool and the size is perfect as well. It goes perfectly with my contemporary furniture. All my friends like it very much. I would say this is the best rug I 've ever purchased. It looks just like it does on the screen.
I really liked this rug on the website, but once I got it home, I loved it. I have had so many compliments on the rug. I felt that the price was very fair.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the picture shows the rug to be a little darker
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
This was my second rug that I fell in love with on Overstock. The colors are so vibrant- I ordered the ivory one, guests come into my living room, with sighs! People say that it is super contemporary with my white sofas. And the price and shipping couldn't have been better! Thank you- Overstock! I hope my review helped. P.s...the rug is really plush, and looks like it is a Designer rug.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Great
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
Bought two 8x10s in purple for our large, high traffic (toddler and doggy). narrow living room. Upon arrival I was a little overwhelmed by the purple but it's grown on me. My initial impression was fear that they'd be seen as purple cow camo but they read as more abstract art-ish than camo or cow (thankfully)! The background purple is more mauve, there are brighter and deeper purple, black and tanish-mauve confetti blotches. The thickness of the rug is great, Perfect pile For comfort under foot and guarding against toddler head bonks on the floor. Spills clean up very nicely and although I loved the cream color version if this rug online I'm glad we went purple as it will disguise many more juice spills in the future and still look contemporary. They have shed a very small amount for the first few weeks in high traffic areas, nothing like a wool rug! Typical non-natural fiber smell persisted for about 5 days. It wasn't to offensive and we did have two new rugs in one room. These are high quality rugs! Contemplating more purchases from nuloom and overstock!
I had to send this rug back because it shed way too much. I thought that after vacuuming this rug several times that it would stop shedding but it did not had to send it back. Overstock customer service was absolutely great about returning this rug.
nice rug except the color is more plum. not what i was hoping for but all in all good rug and will keep it
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? more plum than purple
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? close
We were initially impressed with the feel of this rug but at first we were a bit concerned with how vibrant the colors are. The red, yellow, and blue are brighter than we expected (bought the white rug). We purchased it for our new living room. Prior to adding this rug, our color scheme was rather muted -- mostly deep, earthy-looking plums and greens. Almost ready to return and then decided to live with it a day or two. We now love the spark the rug brings to our room. We've added some red, yellow, and blue accessories and we're very pleased with our "happy" room This rug inspired us to make a statement and we're quite pleased with the results.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? More vibrant than expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
This is a bright and cheery rug in white. I bought it to brighten up my living room for spring and summer and it does the trick. The rug is made of wool which sheds for many vacuumings, but this is a good sign of quality. It is easy to vacuum and looks good when done. I think it is a great value for the price and could work in many rooms.
We needed a good rug for our baby's play area and this was a good price and very colorful. We are very happy with it. The colors are playful and she can point to them and learn colors right on the floor with her toys. We had to vacuum it before use since it shed a lot at first, but that's to be expected. It's not as thin as I expected either, it's great for the baby to play on!
The online photo is really off. The rug has no white spots, the black spots are gray, the background is a medium plum-gray, but most oddly, there are many PINK spots, pastel pink, and then also, magenta. The brown spots are dark beige, and there are. a lot of spots. Don't know if I'll keep it as it is not the effect I was hoping for; is more like a camoflage rug for a tween.
Bought this rug for our dining room. It is bright and exactly the right size. Delivery was quick and troublefree.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color on site was a good match. The pattern is bigger than it looks like on site but this is fine in our room.
Purchased w/ a mat for underneath. This will keep the mat around a lot longer. We love the colors and frequently have "ispy" games with the multiple shapes and colors throughout with the multi colors in the rug.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Soft to the touch and dense enough to hold its own shape.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on