The ivory background is spot-on, but the gray trellis pattern does have some greenish tints in most lighting. I first thought they sent me the wrong color, but I let it sit for a few days, and the gray became more obvious to me. In my opinion, it depends on the lighting in the room. The area I'm putting it in is a bit darker, so the gray is more obvious. The green tone is more apparent in more daylight lighting. The ivory is flat, and the trellis part is raised and more plush than the ivory, and does have a green tint in some lights, otherwise silver/gray like a nickel. Quality looks amazing for the price, and I'm super picky. Mine is in an area that has hardly any traffic, so durability isn't my concern, and I can't comment.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Ivory is perfect- Gray is a deep silver or greenish in varying lighting
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent so far. Very happy with quality. It looks expensive, and I'm super picky.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not sure.
I wanted a simple, light rug for my family room and this fit the bill perfectly. It is soft underfoot, nicely thick, and looks great. There are slightly different shades or speck of material in the background so it hides well. I also used a fabric protector on the rug since part of it is in a high traffic area.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the trellis was a slightly different color than expected, more like a soft gray/sage green color but still lovely
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate