We bought this rug for our baby room which was already painted tan. We thought the Ivory color would contrast nicely with the walls and the dark furniture that were already in place. The rug is a nice style and appears to be well made, but when it arrived we were very disappointed in the color. It's much closer to a beige, and was too close to our wall color. We are still searching for an IVORY rug for our baby's room. If you don't mind beige (not sure about the other colors), this is a nice rug for you!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? We ordered 'Ivory', the rug was labeled 'Cream', and the color appears beige
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good! We really liked the rug, just not the color.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
The rug is nice looking but the quality is very poor. every time we vacuum this rug chunks of the fibers come off. We have only had this rug a couple of weeks and its already getting bare on the edges.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No