everything was great about this rug - except the color. i took a chance because no one had commented on the color of the cream rug. the lighter ivory trellis color was fine, but the darker color looked gold or yellowish. It reminded me of urine. Returned immediately! was looking for a more beige/greige color.
I gave this four stars only because it does have a tendency to shed. And by that I mean that about once a week, it pills up a bit and needs a vacuum run over it. Otherwise, this rug is perfect!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It does shed a bit.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
This rug is a great color! I got purple b/c I love modern design patterns and colorful decor. It looks great under my dining table. I love the design, color, the size, everything about it. Perfect!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was exactly the color I expected from viewing it online.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality as far as I can tell.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I noticed zero inaccuracies as compared to website description.
This is a substantial, thick and soft rug. I've had it for a few weeks and it seems very durable up to this point. I love the pattern and the style - really jazzes up my family room. I have experienced ZERO shedding unlike some other users (it was the reason I hesitated so long in buying it) so am very happy in that regard. The only reason I took off 1 star was because of the colors. The yellow is definitely a gold, and is just not as vibrant as I would have hoped - it def. works for my grey/yellow/cream color scheme but in fact it looks a little dingy at certain times of day. Also, the trellis pattern is definitely NOT white - it is an ivory-ish that does tend to look a bit dirty and probably contributes to that little lack of pop I was expecting from a bold rug like this one. But all in all, for the price, my slight dissatisfaction with the color is a decent trade off for getting this @ a great price. (I got this during a sale) Lastly, for anyone who cares, I used Scotchguard carpet protector on it the 2nd day I got it, to avoid the dog drama I've been experiencing every time I get a new area rug and it is working great. When I applied it, the rug held up perfectly and I didn't get any running dye or spots etc.
I ordered this rug for a bedroom that has taupe and cream walls, and cream colored bedding. I wanted an area rug that was modern yet still classic. Perfect. Love the color and design!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I got the are rug in "PLUM" true to color, deep purple. Really beautiful.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Amazing...as always!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
The quality of the rug is great. Soft on the feet. The color and design is great as well. Perfect for our dining area. We initially had this on our family room but it sheds a lot even after subsequent vacuuming. We had this for a couple of weeks now, it's in low traffic area but fibers still come out when you vacuum. Overall, its a very nice rug. Hopefully, the shedding will stop.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? actual color is very similar to site. we got the blue color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. its good quality for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? spot on
This rug is extremely plush! It is so nice to step on with bare feet. The color is bright and vibrant, more so in person than what is shown online. I was hoping to receive a bright golden/mustard rug and I did! It has taken a few vacuum cleanings to stop shedding. The pattern looks great in our living room and I could not be happier with this purchase. Love love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was more vibrant in person.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is outstanding!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Completely accurate
This was our 2nd rug that we bought through Overstock. Shipping was very quick and the quality of the rug is very nice and soft. However, the color was much lighter that we expected; the light teal is more like a vibrant turquoise and the dark teal has a blue undertone.
This is a beautiful rug and everyone comments on how nice it looks, but important for people to know before buying, that it sheds A LOT. We bought it in Black/White and the white part constantly has black fuzz all over it...I have to vacuum about 3 times a week.
It is always a gamble purchasing a big ticket item online, sight unseen. However, I am pleased with my choice. It needs to be vacuumed upon unrolling it but that is common with new rugs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I purchased the gray rug. It is a lighter gray than what shows online. More of a medium gray rather than a dark gray.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality appears to be excellent.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Yes the rug sheds and is more of a burnt Orange, but thanks to previous reviews, I knew this at the time of purchase. The rug appears to be good quality and really brought my whole living room together. It's a great value - very pleased.
I received this rug about a week ago and was not disappointed! The rug is beautiful! I'll be using in the baby's room. Color of the rug is teal and cream (not white). It's very plush/thick and seems to be well-made. I have yet to experience any excessive shedding as mention by previous reviews but again I just put in down on the floor so we'll see. Overall, great buy for the price. And the rug doesn't move around on the floor.