This rug is beautiful and I got it in the light gray. Colors were exactly as shown. I have it it my living room in front of my sofa. I thought it might be too scratchy and it is a little, but it isnt in an area where we will be laying on it and I dont notice it feeling bad at all, so it isnt a problem. The only downside is that it is very thin, but these types of rugs usually are. I also need to get a rug pad for underneath it to keep it from sliding. I have only had it for four days and already noticed a small area where the stitching seems to have come loose and I can see it turning into a larger hole over time, especially since I have two little boys who run around. So, I have requested a replacement. It's a nice rug, but maybe it isnt durable enough for my active family. Guess I will have to see. I have no problem vaccuming it on the high carpet setting so it doesnt get sucked up when I vaccum.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It' pretty thin, so time will tell how it will hold up. Already found a small area where stitching must have come loose and I can see it turning into a bigger hole, so I have requested a replacement.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Keep in mind that this is a woven rug with no rubber backing. Definately should purchase a non skid mat to have under it. My biggest worry is that cleaning it won't be too easy. I've had smaller woven throw rugs that do fine in the washing machine, but this is much too big to put into a machine.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? true to life
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate. It arrived just as I had it pictured in my mind from the written description.
It definitely is true to color, we got the light grey one. The style is perfect for what we were looking for. It originally was very course (just like wool should be) and it left a lot of dust, but we have had it for one month now and it is much softer feeling and no longer leaves a mess of dust.