I agree with the other reviews...I purchased this rug because it states it's easy to clean and doesn't shed. It is in my dining room and has gotten very dirty. Especially on the cream color. I have tried to use Woolite Gentle Carpet Cleaner on spots and they still haven't come up. Not very happy. It does have a bold contemporary look, if you're not using it in a high traffic area or do not own pets or have children!
It sheds so much and little strings keep popping out of the grey part of the rug. The ivory part looks very dirty even if you just vacuumed it. If you have kids, do not dare to buy this product as you are wasting you r money on it. My girls dropped cheetos on it and the crumbs won't come off between the fibers. It does look very contemporary however, its beauty is not very useful for a mom like me who likes to keep things clean at home. It is going back now.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? dark grey/ivory
The rug was OK - but the color was black - not grey. The quality is fine if you know what youare getting in to - a cheaper rug that won't last more than a couple of years.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It didn't
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not accurate
I've been wanting a chevron rug for a long time. I thought overstock was offering a thicker, less expensive version than places like West Elm, and I was right! This rug is exactly as pictured. The only negative was that it had a chemical smell for about 2 weeks. I used febreze and time and it went away.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate