Inspired from Moroccan patterns, this handmade wool area rug features an elegant, modern design. These rugs are
flat woven which means that they do not have a pile.
Primary materials: Wool
Secondary Color: Ivory
Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skid pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces.
rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitor colors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to
represent all rug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for a description of the colors shown in the
Purchased this rug for my living room. Received it on Friday. Calling Monday morning to initiate return. Sicne there weren't any reviews when I first purchased this rug, I'll give some thoughts:
1. Color/Pattern matched what was in the picture.
1. I don't know how this can be considered an indoor rug. Iit is wool- but the most itchy, thin, unpleasantly textured wool you will ever feel. If you closed your eyes and felt the rug, you would most likely think it was made of dry straw or a burlap sack. It has an insanely coarse feeling. It is scratchy and I cannot imagine under what circumstances someone would expose their skin to touching this rug.
2. It is described as flatweave and maybe it was my fault for not doing more research into what that meant- but this is not a rug like you would expect it. It is thin- very thin. It is essentially a throw, not a rug.
3. Lastly, I get that this rug is handmade but it has a distractingly amateur handmade look. That is, I zoomed in on the photos provided by Overstock and they don't accurately show how the stitching looks. Where the white of the moroccan pattern meets the grey of the background, you can see the stitches and since the rug is handmade- the stitches are not necessarily even, the same size, and generally looks really bad . At the top of one of the moroccan "arcs" on the rug I received, it even looks like someone messed up because all the other arcs are fairly circular and one has a wierd, flat, jaggedness. It doesn't look good and I honestly expected either better quality or atleast to have a zoomed-in photogtaph that shows the detail of what the stitching looks like in perso so I can make an informed purchase. It makes a big difference in the look of the rug, and not in a positive way in my opinion.
How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color Matched Perfectly
Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
How accurate was the on site description of the product? Inaccurate
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.
Shop Overstock™ and find the best online deals on everything for your home and your family. We work every day to bring you discounts on new products across our entire store. Whether you're looking for memorable gifts or everyday essentials, you can buy them here for less.