I was so excited to have this in my new blue and white dining room but the picture does not even come close to what the rug looks like. The picture makes the rug look more blue than white and I found it to be the opposite. The quality of the rug is not for a formal dining room. And, yes, it did hurt my eyes to look at the rug. Unless you have it covered up at least 50% with other decor, it could make your eyes go nuts just trying to look at the rug. I returned this rug because both the ends of the rug were frayed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not well
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not great - not for a dining room anyway
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description was accurate but the picture is not
I liked the pattern of this rug, although I can see why others thought it was a little dizzying to look at. However, only one day after receiving it, my daughter spilled water on it. The blue immediately bled into the white and left a circle where the water spilled. I returned it the next day.
I purchased this for $*** plus free shipping and would definitely recommend it. It arrived in 4 business days and it is lovely. I'm unsure how a rug gives someone a headache but maybe that person should get his/her eyes checked. I use this one in my condo/loft living room and it helps keep everything from sliding on the wood floors. I did put it over a rug pad and would definitely recommend this. Pro: soft fabric, colors are great, keeps sectional from separating, easy to clean and pickup/shake out Con: thin, arrived with one imperfection/snag
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very good online representation!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Arrived with one minor snag
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
Very soft, true to size, no grip pad underneath, so can be flipped either way. The pattern is VERY disorienting. I would not have purchased this had I realized how dizzying it would be. The soft texture is enough for me not to return it, but if you suffer from vertigo, this is a do-not-buy!
I love the idea of this rug- love the pattern and color but when it comes down to it the rug pulls extremely easy and starts to look like junk very quickly thereafter. We have only had the rug or less than 6 months and already had to flip it because the pulling was so bad on the front. Thats the only plus I have found since it is flat woven, otherwise it would already be in the trash. My only suggestion is to buy it for a room that gets very little traffic and no pets.
The weave on this rug is quite loose so it snags easily if furniture slides across it or if kids/dogs run across it. I sent it back after using it for only one day because it snagged in 5 spots. It is reversible; one side has more white and the other has more blue. The color in the picture is slightly off. The blue parts of the rug are royal blue and the white is more prominent. It needs a rug pad because it's pretty thin.
The rug looks great in the bedroom and is easy to keep clean
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
This rug was exactly what I was hoping for until we rolled it completely out and the pattern gave my husband and I a headache. I had to return it :(
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great