The rugs they sell are good. A nice weave and the borders are well done with good material. The rug has a really strong odor and, since we are using it in the bedroom, this is a problem having to wait and hope the strong smell goes away. I ordered a 9x12 and they sent an 8x10. Either size sort of worked for the room but trying to get them to agree to just reduce the charge to the cost of the smaller rug was impossible to do. The only alternative was to take more time off of work and wait for the UPS pick-up and then be home again when they delivered the right size. Of course, they wore me out with their policies so I overpaid for what I got. All that said, if you are lucky enough to get what you ordered, it is good quality. The customer service people are excellent but the systems are pretty rigid and don't work too well. Of the three things we ordered, two were messed up.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was as shown and what I wanted
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality especially for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Well, the product was as described but the wrong size
We purchased the 9x12 with a black border for our dining room. The rug looks great, and is very durable. As far as texture - it is a little bit rough on bare feet and sheds a bit, but neither of these things detract from the aesthetic and durability of the rug. If you like the look of the rug from the photos, then you will like it when you get it. The backing of the rug is a rubber like material - and we do not have a rug pad undearneath. I am not sure if you even really need one.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Looks like it does in the picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good - sheds a bit
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
Just bought this rug for our dining area. So far, it has been a great purchase. I have 2 kids and put spill protectors under their chairs but there were already a couple of incidents were something spilled onto the rug. I thought it wouldn't come out but it cleaned up pretty well with just water. You can't even tell there was a spill. Huge rug for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close to website
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
This is a great rug for some added texture and warmth underfoot in a family room. I got the 9x12 in brown and love it. You cannot beat this price! It isn't super soft but I have 3 kids and they don't seem to care. We've already spilled a couple things. The spots stay wet overnight but are dry and disappear by morning. Great investment!
This was exactly what I wanted, and at a great price. Perfect.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
We love the look of this rug in our den, on our hardwoods but with two big dogs, and having this in an area right in front of our screened porch, it has gotten picked easily with the high traffic of our going in and out, and our dogs running in and out. I'd pick something more durable for this next time.
rug is exactly as described and pictured. I am picky picky picky and I have no issues what so ever. Not sure what odor in previous post was referred to but mine is fine. The backing is rubber and even after moving a 96" long couch on to it it did not move. THAT Is such a plus as I have woodlike tile and they are slippery. so happy
The rug was shipped folded in half which created a stretch mark in the middle that I had hoped would work its way out over time but it did not. Worse is that all the edges curled up after about 6 mo rendering it a trip hazard. It's junk. There was a pad installed under the rug.