I loved this ottoman, so much so that I bought it twice! That's because on both items, one of the legs was cracked or actually broken in the box. Which was a big disappointment because the ottoman itself is wonderful. It features an eclectic and creative use of bright and beautiful sari material, and the cushion is well stuffed, firm and cleanly sewn to the frame. And the legs themselves were attractively carved, but they were either not well made (because they were broken in the same place on both ottomans) or they were not packed well enough for shipping. Also, the boxes they were shipped in had been used before numerous times, which may have also weakened their integrity for shipping. Sadly, there were no replacement legs available, so I had to send both of the ottomans back. And although customer service was helpful during this process, the free return did not include pick up by UPS, so hauling those big boxes to the nearest UPS was a bit of a pain and an expense.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The colors is vibrant, bright, and accurately portrayed
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The ottoman fabric is rich and beautiful, and workmanship on the cushion is firm and sound.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
This ottoman is great. It really pulls the room together (Kinda like The Dude's rug. I hope nobody pees on it). The colors are great - some muted and some bright, with a little shimmer in there every once in a while to keep things interesting. I'm very happy with my purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Comparable.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes