The grey pouf shown online looks as if the leather and stitching are very close to the same color in a nice medium grey. It arrived actually a light pale grey leather with darker stitching, and mine has an ink pen mark on it that extends about 2-3 inches and also two small cuts on the bottom. The cuts don't go through the leather, but for the amount of money, I expected that the product would not arrive in this condition. Sadly, I bought this for a home I live in only very part time at the moment as I work outside the country and did not have time to return it before I had to leave the country again since it arrived the day I was leaving. It does have a slight odor to it, but I think that's the case with leather products anyway, and I'm hoping by the time I get back to my home, the odor will have dissipated at least somewhat, if not fully. Although I don't LOVE the color, it is quite comfortable to prop your feet up on and is a good height for my coffee table in case I need extra seating for game nights.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The grey pouf was much lighter than shown online.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems good so far.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description
I ordered the Teal, the box says Turquoise. No big deal except that when I opened the box I have a turquoise pouf with teal stitching and not the teal pouf with teal stitching that I was expecting. The quality seems okay, the smell that other have commented on is there. I will not be keeping it long enough to see if it dissipates. I'm use to having quick shipments from Overstock this one took a full two weeks and the tracking information was unavailable due to the drop shipment style they use. I will try ordering another one in a different color. Some people may like the contrast of the stitching but to me it looks cheap and is opposite of the style I was going for. I had expected a deep saturated color with matching stitching Disappointing purchase but for the most part I've had great luck with the O so I'll try again.
Overall, very pleased with the product. It was slightly different from the picture but as it was still a neutral brown shade, it works for me. I am happy with the quality of the leather and the foam inside. So glad I purchased a stuffed ottoman, as opposed to using old clothes. The foam is sturdy but also has a nice degree of give.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fair. I ordered the Brown because Dark Brown wasn't available. The Brown was a nice camel color. The stiching was more of a cream color as opposed to the brown stitching shown in the picture. But it stll looks nice.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The leather has been heavily conditioned, and left a little oily residue inside the box. But it looks lovely and high quality. The foam inside is sturdy which is what I wanted.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? As mentioned above, the color was just slightly different as was the stitching. But its still a very neutral brown, so I like it.
I think that this is a very classy ottoman, just the right height,I'm thinking on buying the pink one as well.make no mistake thou, it does have a terrible smell, I'm sure it will go away, I'll live with it.my dogs love it as well!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It is white with tan stitching , and it does smell.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It's a beauty, perfect with my cream leather 13 foot sofa with a 6 foot round.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I didn't see tan stitching on the add, it was white in the picture.
I found this product for a few dollars less on gilt.com, but their expected shipping date was 3 weeks longer that what overstock.com predicted. I ordered the orange to add an accent some cooler colors in my living room. This will be used as an additional seat while entertaining, and as a foot stool for relaxing! I just wish it didn't have a zipper on the bottom. I'm somewhat concerned that it will scratch my wood floors if we're not careful. A side zip would be better.
The Overstock description indicated the material was leather, but the box was labeled "Synthetic Leather" and "Faux Leather." I ordered the bronze. Perhaps other colors are genuine leather (i can't say), but I wanted the real thing, not the synthetic version. I'm returning it.
Don't get me wrong, I like this pouf BUT I bought the white one in hopes that the stitching would also be white, when I got it the stitching is a beige color, which doesn't really match my daughters nursery. The star embroidery on the top is different than what is pictured, it comes with a cheaper looking star, not the pretty one pictured. Lastly, the strips of white leather are all a little different in color, some look a little dirty but I think that's how they all would come since they are handmade, the color difference isn't enough to make me return and I know it will probably get dirty with time....
I bought this pouf in pink to use as an ottoman for my infant daughter's nursery. We wanted something stylish beyond the typical nursery furniture and this is awesome, plus it will be suitable as she grows. I expect her to take this to college with her! It's a great height and size, and the color really pops. I love it!