I just received this carpet in the 5x8 size from Nuloom and mine is not a warm, rusty red like this photo. It's more of a cool red with a whiter backround. It is beautifully made, and hand carved and the backing is good quality, just beware of the color.
This rug is a show-stopper under my dining room table. Everyone loves it. It is a dark red - but bright enough to catch the eye. The white is definitely white/off-white, which I like. Not beige or taupe. The red is just a nice, dark-red. It is not brick or orangy, or maroon. It looks normal dark-red. I was looking everywhere for a white/reddish rug, most are beige, but this one fit the bill! The quality is really good. It vacuums nicely. It had only a few random spots of string in the wrong place, which can easily be cut out. The texture between the colors is cool, too. Not too noticeable, but still you can feel it a little bit, which I like. It lays flat easily. Good quality underneath. I highly recommend!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. 8.5/10
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fairly accurate
Beautiful Rug! I bought this for my dauhgter's apartment. We have it in the living room - colors are vibrant and it is just as pictured. Quality seems to be good, but won't know for sure until it's beed lived on for a while.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Vibrant-just as pictured
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice, bought it for my daughter's apartment
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Completely accurate